Meeting the love fairy-kyu

Your jus sitting in the Bar & lounge when
suddenly, A girl in a small red dress approaches you. "Hi there!" she says in a cool voice. You seem confused acting shy, you say "who? me"? "yeah ,you"! she says. "I'm Kyu! nice to meet you"! introducing herself. You where getting vary nervous, you start to flush pink. Kyu notices your shyness. "Look dude, are you gonna be alright? I can see your embarrassment all the way from space" she says in a cool but annoyed way. Than Kyu spoke again"wait, you know what? this actually might work". "Yeah oh man! This is your lucky day buddy!" You where even more confused. Kyu is a mysterious girl to you but she had a secret...(spoiler it's fairy!)

(Time skip!)

You lie in your bed when you notice a unknown person in your bedroom, seeming to be dressed as a fairy. "Hey sleepy head get up. I said, GET UP!!" she said irritated." Who-who are you? You asked the mysterious female.
"Don't you recognize this adorable face?, it's Kyu from the bar!" You couldn't tell it was her, her hair was a hot pink and...well had wings. "Well I'm a love fairy, I help poor saps like you out with the lady's. and I have had a very good track record. You though," she paused" let's just say...you'll be my greatest accomplishment yet." "I'll just show you how to go out on a date and I know a place that's open pretty late. You'll like it, or not I don't care"

(One LONG dating tutorial later...)

You and Kyu got back from your date and noticed its morning already. "Ahh crap!(keeping it clean) we are waaay behind schedule !" "okay, I'll give you one last thing before I leave..." then she cleared her throat. "Introducing...the latest device in fairy technology!" "The Huniebee 4.0!"

(I'm going to stop there,hope you enjoyed my first fanfic on my fav game)