The next girl

Kyu than came back after the date and was vary surprised after the date. "Wow you pulled it off! Also the last girl that was here, the Huniebee tracked her location too. So after your done with this chick, you can go on to her." You didn't wanna be a player but Kyu thought you where a loner and needed a girlfriend so you didn't want to upset her so you went along with it.

(MORE TIME SKIPS!!!)

You came to the university campus and saw the girl from earlier with a women that seemed to be at least Asian. "Hey Ms.yumi..." The girl then spoke. "I was wondering how I got on our exams today." the woman looked like she wasn't in a good mood. "Right..remind me what that was on again.." "You know the..conservation of...whatever ya call it." the woman wasn't feeling too good "oh..I think those are on my desk...look I have a really bad headache..can we talk about this later?" she says. "Oh okay..". The woman than walks off. Kyu reappears AGAIN. "Are you sure this girl is in collage? that school uniform is...sorta kinky." Kyu pointed to her uniform. It was buttoned half way, the skirt was short and her socks were so long. "But she's cute though..and she's blond so..uhh BONUS POINTS!" This girl is your typical girl next door don't say anything to scare her off." Kyu than began. You than give her a compliment that she's cute. "No I'm not." she says. "You must be new around here I'm Tiffany! will I be seeing you around campus" you shrug and say "sure."

(Let's stop there. I'll update Tomarrow I get up SUPER early so I'll update when I wake up. Later!)