Kyanna's other side

(Note:you are on your fifth date with Kyanna and things get serious but there will be no lemon involved)

--(Y/N)'s POV--

Since its my fifth date with Kyanna I might as well take her somewhere nice. So I take her to the outdoor lounge, it's so beautiful this time at night. Once I get to her house to pick her up, she looked gorgeous. She had a cheetah print and black outfit on with her hair down without her headband, she was stunning. She got in the car and we were ready to go.

--afterwards--

We were all done with our date and Kyanna seemed different, she had lust in her eyes and seemed like she was holding something back. "Hey! So...maybe...wanna move this party...back to your place?" She had said that suductivly. So we go off to my place and we go strait to my bedroom and I get ready for bed and Kyanna is in her underwear. I was completely shocked. "Come on, quit starring at me like that its embarrassing." She was so nervous but I went along with it.

--Morning--

Once we both woke up she was really shy. "Heh heh...hi" she giggled. Things got a bit awkward that morning.
------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I have not posted in a long time and I'm on my way to my dads place atleast we have Wi-fi in my moms car. And thank you all so much for 600 reads I never thought I could get this far. Thank you to all of my readers. I've also made my OC's story go check that out, Later ^_^