Prologue (Rewritten)

"Talking."

"Thinking."

"YELLING!"

"THE AUTHOR NARRATING!"

7,000,000 YEARS OF MANKIND HISTORY IS COMING TO A END! IS IT NECULAR WAR!? ASTERIOD IMPACT!? NO!! MANKIND IS THREATNED TO BE DESTROYED BY NONE OTHER THAN OF THERE OWN CREATORS THE GODS!

Two figures can be seen walking down a long hall way.

 The taller of these figures has flowing midnight blue hair that reaches her waist, her hair is pinned back on the side with a wing shaped hair pin. Her pale skin is contrasted by her piercing emerald green eyes. Her attire consists of a white dress with gold and navy detailing. This is Brunhilde the oldest of the 13 Valkyries.

The smaller figure is a teenage girl with lilac hair that reaches down half her neck, aqua green eyes, and pale skin. She wears a green jacket over a white shirt, with tight black shorts. On her left leg is a black legging with a garter belt, on her feet she wears high top sneakers. This is Geir the youngest of the 13 Valkyries.

"It's starting Onee-sama." Geir said as she and brunhilde walked towards the Valhalla parliament building's council room.

The council room was a large circular room with different levels that hold hundreds of seats. In the room hundreds of gods can be seen sitting and waiting for the meting to start. 

"Well then. Everyone. It's been 1,000 years since we last gathered here let us start the conference shall we?" A figure said in the center. The figure was a frail old man with low stature and sunken eyes. He has a small tuft of spikey grey hair on his head, thick eyebrows and a goatee. His attire consisted of a white sash tied to his waist and a piece of cloth covering his entire lower half. This man is Zeus and the chairman of the council of Valhalla.

EVERY 1,000 YEARS, GODS ACROSS THE REALMS GATHER TO HOLD A CONFERENCE! THE CONFERENCE OF MANKIND'S SURVIVAL!!

"Wow! The gods are all gathering here! What a amazing spectacle right Hilde nee-sama?" Asked Geir as she looked to Brunhilde only to see her focused on the conference with a hardened expression.

"Now. Regarding the survival of mankind for the next 1,000 years. Should we forgive them? or do we put an end to them?" asked Zeus as he held up 2 voting boards that had a O and X.

"Just give them the doomsday already. Alright? From what I've seen in the past 1,000 years humans don't want to fix there mistakes. Trying to guide them is a pain in the ass, lets just kill them off and evolve a new animal this time." A figure said in a bored manner. The figure is a purple, four armed god with three golden eyes and messy black hair. His attire consists of baggy golden trousers with a blue sash and a yellow bandana around his head. His fingers and wrists have blue tattoos. The figure is Shiva, the Indian god of creation and destruction.

"Shiva-sama is right. In the last 1,000 years the earth has become ugly. The seas are filled with oils, forests are vanishing, and animal's are going extinct left and right. Humans are a cancer on the world and should be wiped out." said another god. The figure was a very beautiful woman with white glowing skin and curly blonde hair that reached her shoulders. Her attire consisted of Greek cloths that barely covered her private area. this woman is Aphrodite the Greek goddess of beauty.

Other random gods started agreeing with her and called for humanities head.

"THATS RIGHT!"

"THERE'S NO SAVING THEM ANYMORE!"