BIO/INTRO

(N/A POV*)

LOCATION: UNKNOWN...

Deep in a dark, mysterious room all the way at the bottom of the bunker. A rectangular screen opens with the symbol of YorHa.

"Extraction of FILE E- type NO. 07 complete" said by a robotic male voice.

"Suggestion: Open file to fully understand this particular android and it's possible strength and weakness. " the robotic male voice adds to his previous statement.

"Suggestion granted, open the file computer" the voice of a woman replied to the screen's suggestion.

"Affirmative: Opening FILE E-type NO. 07 now." 

Here we can see commander White all alone in a dark and mysterious room looking at the giant screen with a serious face.

"Proceed to opening file..." the male android voice inform the commander clenching her eyes looking at the screen.

(Commander White's POV)

Executioner number seven, you have greatly dissapointed the council of humanity for not doing your purpose, you failed as an executioner in general. But what made you fail? I know you are an android, but why? What's your excuse? just what are you seven? What makes you different from us androids? Tch, I need to know not to question. I must check on your file to truly understand you, to know what you truly are.

"Opening of FILE NO. 7 is a success. Displaying the information in the screen now" finally the software has done it's thing.

The symbol of YorHa dissapears and all of the information gathered about 7e is displayed in the screen. The one behind all of this, is a software created by my the best scanners and operators. The software is called 'keeper of identities'. It is initially created to protect important and valuable information about the identities of yorha androids that can be used by our enemies the machines for their own advantage, it also protects  anything else that might try to hack onto our systems.

I read the information gathered on 7e, there is not much. But this is the best operator 12o can do for now.

"YorHa android no. 7 type E"

Race: Android

Number of the Android: Number. 7

Type: Executioner

Height: 170 centimeters.

Weight: 150 kilograms or 330.693 pounds

Possible Personality:

Before the "incident": Based on 7e's friend 6h, 7e is cold to other androids with the exception of his friend 10h herself. It has been reported that he was curious about the humans on the moon and was reported many occasions on how will he pleased humans once YorHa androids won the war for earth and humans can now finally go back to the planet. 7e and 10h has also been reported to have a great respect and friendship with one and another.

After the "Incident": His personality changed to cold, collected, and quick-thinking in dire situations, and likes to stay all alone since the "incident".

Abilities:

*basic android abilities such as fighting, eating, running, walking, etc.

*parkour-the activity or sport of moving rapidly through an area, typically in an urban environment, negotiating obstacles by running, jumping, and climbing.