Chapter 1: I love you asshole.

Calling....

:(Rafael picks up)"What do you want??"

Inessa on other side, "You are not replying to my texts"

:"Really... Do you think you have the right to ask me that?"

:"Why!!!" (screaming) "Why can't you talk nicely to me. You dick"

:"Oh really!! You'll be someone else's wife within no time and you want me to talk nicely to you? How could you be so selfish? I love you.... Thought you'd see my sincerity and be mine. But you just used me. I can't do this anymore. Sorry if I disappointed you."

:"I am trying."

:" Trying what?? Your wedding dress or the ring to be his wife as soon as possible."

:(tears rolling down)"NO!!"

: "stop screaming"

: "I'll sort out everything. Trust me."

: "Ine.. I know you just used me but I really love you. I can't imagine a day without you. Please come back to me."

: "I know..... I am sorry but......."

: (interrupting) "but you can't just give up on that rich brat right"

: give me two ( Inessa talking to someone else)

: "where are you? Who is that? What two?

: "home.... Street.... Store.... Hahaha" (drunk voice)

: "Why buying condom to fuck him? And how much did you drink? Where is he? He can't even take care of you and you can't even wait to marry him. Leave it, why bother?"

: "No... I am home... my home and don't talk to me like that."

: "Oh! Meeting parents? So you're really gonna marry him?"

: "Uhh....stop...fuckkk."

: "I said stop screaming......(interrupting him)

: "Shut up and listen to me. I am here for a wedding, not mine but my brothers. And I bought two water bottles not condoms. And...."

: "And what??"

(Inessa taking deep breath)

: "I...I...I don't love him and will never marry him because I... I LOVE YOU ASSHOLE."

(Rafael is silent.)

: " Say something? Hello?? Rafael ? Hey you bastard can't you hear me.. I love you."

Rafael replying,

: "You're lying."

: (Inessa laughing loudly) " Oh my god. How did you get that? Dank it."

Meanwhile Inessa's friends walk out from the club towards her. Ema, one of Inessa's friends," who are you talking to? Don't tell me you just called that guy. Girl, you said you can't do that."

Inessa being drunk and sitting on the pedestrian side in the middle of the night, " I...told him. But don't worry he.... didn't believe me. All safe. Shushhh."

Rafael in the call still hasn't hung up yet. He said, " hey ..Ine what do you mean? You're serious?? You are not kidding? Answer me dammit."

Inessa realizes she hasn't hung up yet, " oh shitt"

One friend of Inessa said, " what happened??"

Inessa replied, " (whispering) he has not hung up yet." Inessa bringing the phone near her ears and said " April fool... in the month of September, bye bye"

: " hey hey listen to me INESSA?"

: " That was a mistake...shit, how can I do that (whispering), I think I'm sober now, Uhh What's wrong with me( practically crying)? I got to go bye."

: (Rafael smirking) Girl you're driving me crazy. If you'd have been here near me I would for sure have eaten you up. Wait for me I'm going there, we got some unfinished...(Inessa hung up).

(Inessa's heart beating fast) One of her friends asked her, " hey what happened? Why the hell are you blushing? What did he say??"

Inessa replied, " he heard everything and is coming here to eat me up.. I mean to sort things out. Hey, he can't come here cause if he sees me he wont let me go for sure. And after confessing to him like this I can't meet him. Help me."

"Oh my god I have never seen this girl blushing so much like that. You're so in love." everybody laughed whereas Inessa was not able to get her heart beat at ease. One of them suggested that they forget everything and go for the second round.

Morning alarm ringing, not it's not what you think it is the human clock, Inessa's mom. And as expected it didn't work on her. 7:30 a.m. Inessa phone rungs while she was still sleeping,

: " hello??"

: hey, come outside"

: " Who are you and why? let me sleep, man."

: " It's me, wake up and come out if you don't want me to go in."

Inessa jumped up from the bed. " no no please be a joke, please"

And it wasn't a joke. Back to the phone, " what the fuck are you doing here. Leave''

: " told you yesterday we got some stuff to complete. Now come out you naughty girl, you can't run away anymore."

"Oh Jesus"

(to be continue)