Chapter 2: I Miss You In My Bed.

: " Come out if you don't want me to go in."

Inessa rushed outside putting on a robe under her nightwear.

: " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" "What do you want ? leave immediately ...."

Before she could have said anything else Rafael grabbed her waist and brought her closer, so close that they were feeling each other breathe and listen to their fast heart beats.

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. Birds chirping in the window singing the song of love, The day dawned crisp and clear.

And he kissed her.

Shocked Inessa tried to stop him and get out of his grab but he was determined to not to let her go.

He continued.

And it didn't take much effort to make Inessa fall for it again just like the first time.

She gave up, closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Passionately, his lips were softer than anything she had ever known. Floating in the water weightless, sweeter than anything else she ever had. Like biting into a candy , melting snowfall.

He brought his hands to her face then put one into her morning frizzy hair and whispered " I want many things." She opens her eyes and looks at his green eyes. Moving his hand in her hair to clear her face and stared at those eyes of hers.

He continued " i want your mind , you smile, worth to your time "

"I want every second , every inch of you." "Got it".

Inessa pushed him back with more force than the previous time which almost made Rafael fall. He smirks at her realizing how red her cheeks and ears are. And said " ouch cool off girl, you almost killed me"

"I'm.. I'm sorry."

" c'mon don't be so shy there's more to go."

Inessa looked at him immediately, realizing what he exactly meant. He tried grabbing her waist again but this time he failed. " Don't, there are people and if my mom sees me I'm done bro."

" BRO???" " dare you call me bro once again and swear to god I wont leave you in a position to go back to that house again." Rafael said in a deep and serious voice. Inessa looked up to him and said, "Uhh. Whatever."

"Give a try and you'll know."

" Anyway, why are you here? Weren't you the one who told me not to bother you anymore than how come you are in my hometown. Sus ha."

" Well, because someone confessed to me how much she loves me in the middle of the night and then hung up without even listening to my reply. So here I am with a reply."

" It wasn't that late c'mon."

" Yeah it wasn't. It was just 1:00 am. Like I really don't understand why you did..." ( Inessa's phone starts ringing.)

" Shushhh" and she picks up the call. It was Matthew Charmes, Inessa's fiancé, whom she is gonna marry within 6 month.

" Hello" " Hey Matt, good morning"

Hearing that smile left Rafael's face and all that was left was anger and annoyance. Inessa continued on the phone, " oh i just woke...no no haven't done my breakfast yet....not sure whether I am even getting one or not everyone is busy and all....done worry I'll talk to them, as the next one is obviously gonna be me. Can't wait to walk the aisle with you.'' Rafael, looking at her eyes as if he is throwing fire with them, clenching his fist and then grabbing her hand tightly, and almost opened his mouth to speak that Inessa covered his lips, signaling him to keep quiet. Which made him even more angry and he removed her hand from his hand as if throwing them away and he pulled her (dragging her) and started aggressively kissing her. Heavy breathing, red eyes enough to make Inessa realize that she was in trouble and when Rafael said " Matt is gonna lose his life for sure if don't you hang up now!" Inessa, pushing him away continued " Matt, actually I'm sort of busy, I'll call you later." " Yea yea everything okay, bye, me too. Take care."

And she hung up.

Rafael , " Are you kidding me? Like seriously you called me in the middle of the night saying that you love and you'll never marry that guy, I flew all the way here , standing in front of your house in the early morning only to hear how excited you are to walk the aisle with him? You.. you really disappointed me Inessa. Don't you feel guilty even a bit for lying with the heart of two people. Stop being so selfish."

" I know how disappointed you are but I am helpless and all I can say is I am sorry. And yea, everything I said yesterday was true..."

" then why are...(Inessa interrupting him)"

" But I'll not break up with Matt, and if you still wanna continue this we can and if you don't then I respect your decision because you don't deserve this. You are a good guy who deserves to be loved."

" I WANT YOU." " you get that, you, it's you."

" but I can't give...(Rafael interrupting her)"

" We will not continue this anymore because no matter what it's wrong. I'll trust what you said yesterday and wait for you or if possible I'll try to forget you, which I don't think I can. Do you even know how much I miss you every time I lie in my bed, I miss having you beside me. I miss how you used to make me laugh even when I was at my lowest. I...." Rafael looked away trying to hide his tears. Inessa hearing those words started shedding tears, she held Rafael's hand " look at me Rafael." "look at me"

Rafael looks at her trying hard not to make it obvious that he is crying " Uhh the weather is so chill my eyes are so red."

Inessa grabbed his face with both hands and said " believe me, I won't tear you apart. Give me time and you'll understand everything. And sorry for doing this to you." " I love you , Rafael Anderson."

Rafael " I am sorry but I can't see that love anywhere Inessa ...."

(To be continued.)