3.3-Rebound

Hi guys, so for those of you who remember my post on my story being copied from way back when, i am happy to say things got resolved so thank you to all you guys who stuck by me with this. Here's another update:)

~Jack~

"What the heck do you think you're doing!" I yelled at her. Emily and I were really great friends, or at least I thought so. She knows I have a girlfriend, and yet she deliberately is trying to get me to cheat on her.

Emily looked at me, seeming genuinely hurt. "I'm sorry Jack, I just really like you, in fact I'm kinda in love with you. I thought you liked girls like this." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Girls like what? Homewreckers? Where would you get that idea?"

"Isn't why you're dating Jenn? Because she only comes crawling to you right after a guy hurts her?" It did not even seem like Emily was kidding on this one, which added more to the painful impact of her words.

"I might not be sure on this one, but I'm pretty sure she isn't as in love with you as she says she is. I'm not trying to get you to turn on her, I just see this from my view, and I'm warning you because...I love you. If she's true to you, I wish you the happiest relationship, but if she isn't, just don't do the same thing to me that she did to you. I'm no one's rebound, because I have that much respect for myself." And with that, she left me alone in the room that we had somehow ended up in.

I just stood there, wondering about what Emily had said to me. Could that be true, that Jenn was only pretending to love me because I was the first guy around when she was hurting? Was she going to leave me once she gained her ground again? I didn't want to seem like that over-obsessive and jealous boyfriend, but if she was playing games with me I definitely was not going to settle.

I had to find Jenn right away.

I went up to our hotel room, hoping she had gone back there after her meet and greet. To my luck, when I opened the door to the room, she was there. I immediately felt nervous and forgot what I had to say, but things needed to be cleared up before anything got too serious.

"Jenn I think we need to set a few things straight," I said, as she had not turned around or even acknowledged my presence. Then she got up slowly, and once she turned around, she looked so mad and sad at the same time, and I was even more nervous than before.

"Baby what's wr-" Before I could ask her what was going on, she slammed me into the wall so hard that I could hear some of my bones chipping. Her eyes glared into my eyes so strongly that she could probably spear me with them right there.

"No, let me set a few things straight. When your someone's boyfriend, you stay faithful to them and don't go making out with some other girl! You also don't date someone out of pity, no one deserves that, and I don't want or need your pity for that matter! When you're in a relationship, you don't play two-faced with them, you either love them and stand up for them, or you just stay the hell out of their life. You got that?" By then she was huffing out her words and tears were streaming down her face, but she turned away so I would not see her cry.

"Well you don't think dating someone as a rebound is just as bad? That's just as painful as dating someone out of pity! You're playing the same game with me that you're accusing me of Jenn! And if you thought I was dating you out of pity, then you honestly don't know anything about me. I've had a crush on you for ages, so why would I be dating you out of pity! Just because you see another girl making out with me doesn't mean you know anything of what is going on! I assume you didn't even stay to hear Emily's apology when you were spying on me or whatever, because you wouldn't have tried to shatter my body against the wall if you had. If you have this much lack of trust in me, maybe it's best that we don't stay a couple." Maybe I had went too far with saying this, but it's truly how I felt.

I was crying now too, so I quickly grabbed a jacket and slammed the door to the room, leaving the girl who I thought was my soulmate collapsed on the bed in sorrow.

Hi guys! It's summer, so I'm back to writing pretty frequently:) I also am starting to write on my personal wattpad (@loloviolinist) so if you want to check out my new story on there, that would be terrific! It's a mystery thriller type thingy and I'm really excited about the ideas I have for it. Also, I updated all my social medias and links and whatnot, so they are in my bio for those of you who have been wondering. Thanks guys, see you quite soon!

Oh and PS: the year anniversary of this story is coming up, and I was thinking of doing like a contest or something to celebrate, so if you have any ideas of what I could do, please comment or message me:) thanks love y'all