1.8-All this time

~Jenn~

Jack is in love with me?!

I was shocked. Why would he be in love with me? Not that I didn't appreciate it of course, I was falling for him too. Why didn't he tell me this before? Like before I was stupid enough to go out with Jason?

While all these questions were filling my head, we kept our lips connected. I couldn't have been happier right now. The feeling I got from kissing Jack was better than the one I got when kissing Jason for sure.

Jack pulled away with a nervous look on his face. I smiled at him and leaned into him, and with this he relaxed.

"I was so afraid that you would reject me and that I'd ruin our friendship," he said quietly, almost in a whisper.

I shook my head. "When I was walking back, I had time to think. I realized that I had secretly been in love with you for awhile now. Jason and I really haven't connected in awhile, so you sort of replaced him as my guy best friend...and obviously more." I said truthfully.

"And I realized that if I truly was in love with Jason, I probably wouldn't have kissed you on New Year's. Even though we said it was friendly, we weren't fooling ourselves. We have feelings for each other and I guess I was too blind to realize."

I looked down and noticed I had only one shoe. Then it all came back to me.

I pulled away from Jack. "I'm sorry, I forgot I was really disgusting." I said, laughing a little.

He noticed how I was shivering from the cold and put his flannel around me. It smelled like him, and Jack always smelled good. Then he pulled me into him, closer than we were before.

"Jennifer McAllister, you are not disgusting. You are perfect, and you deserve someone who will show you that you are. I'm willing to try my hardest to do that for you, if you want me to."

I smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Of course I do," I said, looking into his gorgeous brown eyes.

We stayed like that for awhile, until we realized how late it was.

"Hey," Jack whispered to me in a soft tone, "it's kinda late, do you wanna go back inside?"

I nodded and stood up. However, when I tried to stand up, I immediately started wobbling. Luckily Jack was close to me and caught me before I fell onto the hard concrete.

He bent over so I could climb on his back. I didn't really think that was a good idea, but I was tired and couldn't do anything about it.

I slowly fell asleep as he gave me a piggy back ride up to the room.

Hi there! Sorry if this wasn't very good, but lately I've been writing poorly for some reason, so hopefully it goes away soon. Also, thank you for all the love that you guys gave the last chapter ^_^ that's probably my best chapter so I'm glad you guys liked it. And thank you for 400+ reads! This story is getting lots of comments, votes, and reads, which makes me very happy :) that's about it, so see ya soon!
If you wanna find me...
Twitter: jacks_soulmate
Instagram: _geekyfangirl_ (message me for personal)
Kik: loloviolinist
Tumblr: loloviolinist
YouTube: (message me)
Also, follow me here on wattpad and maybe check out my other works!

(Edited)