Chapter 01

The man turn around to face the other man that now he is infront of him

"Let's make a bet"the man said

The other man took a second to respound, " Fine....What kind of bet?"

"No matter how long it took, no matter how far we are, we eventually will meet again"

This sentences, make the other frown for a while, but then he sighned and respound "all Right"

The man with a spectacles smile, but his eyes were red like he is repressed his tears, the same as the other man, he also smile, but with a misserable expression.

They look at each other, until the screen zoom out.the screen went black and then the end ost can be heard

"NOOOO!!! WHYYYY???!"an annoying scream and complain that came from someone who is crying over a drama ending

" My baby Shen Wei already waiting for 10.000 years for his beloved one but in the end he had to sacrifice himself in order to stop his twin evil brother?!, and then Zhao Yunlan who already found the person who really cares and love him, had also sacrifice himself and being the wick of guardian lamp for the sake of the world?!"

"Just...WHO IS THE SCREENWRITER AND THE DIRECTOR OF THIS DRAMA?!,WHY DID THEY MAKE THE ENDING LIKE THIS?!" IF I MET THEM, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL SUE THEM! AND I WILL-"

I relize something and stop complaining

Ahhh... Forget it, it's still a miracle that this drama's novel adaptation genre is allowed to be aired in a country with a strict rules and policy, I always wonder how did they were be able to pass that strict censorship, they must be work really hard.

And maybe I have to thank for the director that they wan't to take a risk for make an adaptation drama of the novel,without the director, maybe I won't discover a great storyline and also 2 amazing actors that now I can simp-i mean...i can follow for their future works because of their acting skills are next level and also their superb amazing performances for this drama.

"But still... WHY DID THEY MAKE SUCH A SAD ENDING DRAMA?!"

I rolling on my bed and biting my pillow with frustation, with my eyes swollen because of tears that was came out for hours.

After I get tired,I stop rolling and then crawling like a catepillar towards my laptop to look at the time, it's 02:59 am.

"Ahh let's just sleep, I kinda tired of this", I closed the laptop and put it on the table beside my bed.

When i'm about to lay down,I see so many sheets of tissues scatterd everywhere

" Damn!,that episode 39 make me cry like a newborn baby, or am i just such an overeacting crybaby"

I just sweep the tissues on my bed with my hands and let them scattered on the floor, maybe I'll just clean them tomorrow

I lay my head on my pillow, cover my intire body with a blanket, and then closed my eyes

Within a half concious, I have a last thought

"Maybe...just maybe...If I have a chance to change the ending for the drama, especially for the main couple, I will do it for what it cost, and make sure that they will have a happy ending"

Everything went black, End then I fall a sleep

After sometimes,somehow I heard someone chuckles and then said

"Oh are you sure that you will do it for what it cost just to change an ending of the story?

I'm kinda confused and start to thinking that I might be crazy, but it just a dream anyway, anything can be hapened, so I try to ignore it