Jack Gilinsky - Drunk (part 1)

(A/N this is the first imagine i will be writing by myself so DONT judge)

Y/N POV

As i walked into the bar the smell of alcohol and sex hit me. I walked over to the bar and sat down. "what would you like " the bartender asked. "um, I'll take a beer" i said with a smile.

About an hour later im drunk out of my mind. as i was chugging down my 6th beer of the night, a very attactive man came in and sat next to me.

I smiled at him and went back to drinking. about another hour later he was drunk. he looked at me "wanna dance?" he asked with a smirk. "yes" i replied.

He got up from his seat and went to the dance floor, i followed. when we got onto the dance floor he snaked his arms around my waist, and i put my arms around his neck playing with his hair softly.

I started grinding. after a few songs i felt something against the back of my thigh. I smirked slightly.

JACKS POV (short pov)

after a few songs of her grinding on me i got a boner "shit" i mumbled. I looked down and her and saw her smirk.

So I immediately got an idea. I leaned down and started placing kisses on her neck, owning a soft quiet moan from her.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N

so ya i tried ill probably post the second part today or tommorrow so get excited!!!