The Seat Next To Me

A dream that every fangirl wishes... 'Being a part of our idol's life'. But not everyone is lucky enough. But I wanted to follow luck rather than waiting for luck to follow me. I wanted to pursue my dreams and see him face to face one day. Oh how idiotic am I! I haven't introduced myself yet...

              I am Y/N. My age, race, place, colour, identity, gender... All of these doesn't matter... But the one thing that matters is that I am an army girl☺. All my life, the only thing that I dreamt of was to see BTS in real life. Although I can't see or live with them every day, what's wrong in having a little hope right? I am a student who completed her undergraduate studies. Now, I have decided to live up to the dream of settling in life and to meet my boys. I have done some part time jobs and gathered up a fine amount so that I could live well in LA. Although that's not gonna be the place that I am gonna live for a long time, the only reason for my trip to LA is to complete my studies and get a job in Korea. Enough about my boring self... Let's move on to the present.

                I booked a business class ticket to LA as I wanted my travel to be wonderful as  well. As soon as I got out of the cab,  I felt a strangely happy vibe all around me. With a soulful smile, I entered the airport. I wanted to save this moment of my life so I took pictures of the view and myself(what's wrong in some self love?). I completed all the formalities and finally plopped onto my seat. I always loved sitting next to the window as I wanted to enjoy the view of the travel too. It was 10 minutes before the take off. All the seats in the flight were filled except for the one next to me... I felt a bit sad as I thought it would just be me travelling lonely to LA...

                  But after not so long, a man who was well built came in. I already guessed that he would be my partner of travel.  I couldn't see his face neither any of his details as he was completely covering himself.  He had an awesome sense of fashion. He was wearing a black leather jacket, black skinny pants, a black mask, a black bucket hat, black goggles and black shoes. It was like watching a shadow rather than a human. As soon as I looked at his appearance, the word that came to my mind was BLACK MAN. It was a funny name that I felt was perfect for his appearance. He slowly came and sat next to me yet he didn't remove any of his accessories. Now that he was right next to me, as I looked at him, he felt oddly familiar. I kept staring at him for a long time. What he said later made me choke on my saliva! He said.....