Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

We were finally here. The familiar place of my home came into view and I tried not to get emotional at the memories I remembered having with my hyung in this very place.

I went to my room, leaving Namjoon to look around the place on his own while he waited for me to retreat back to him with my things. I grabbed a a few suitcases and stuffed all my clothes that were still left in the closet where I had originally placed them.

Once I had gathered all my things I headed to my hyung's room. I knew I probably shouldn't I would probably get upset being in his room, but I couldn't help myself. 

I stepped into his room and immediately felt myself tear up, but no. I wasn't going to cry again..hyung probably wouldn't want me to cry so much if he were here with me right now. I sat on his bed and sighed, looking around the room with a frown.

I'm not sure how long I spent sitting on in his bedroom, but after sometime I crouched down and chose to look in the that was stilled nightstand beside. I opened the drawer just because of curiosity. I didn't really expect to see anything important in there anyway.

A pacifier

Why would my brother have a pacifier in his drawer? We never had any younger relatives over. Did he have a secret child around when I was away or something?

The weirdest thing about it was the feeling I had when I held the object in my hand. It felt oddly familiar, too old duly familiar. I read the writing it had on the front of it and it read "Baby tiger" in cursive writing. But, that's what hyung used to call me... I thought to myself.

My mind suddenly began to feel fuzzy and a memory ran through my mind.

Flash back

A boy sat on his bed, lightly swinging his feet back and forth. The only sound in the room was the smacking of the pacifier between his lips as he sucked on it. There was a pout placed on his face when his Hyung took too long to come back and feed him.

He got up from the bed and ran into the kitchen in search of his brother. " hyungie! Hyungie!" His hyung chuckled at the sight of his little brother running towards him. " what have I told you about running around the house baby?"  His hyung said playfully with a hint of sternness hidden behind them.

"  bwut hyungie taetae sweepy and hyungie nu has taetae's fwood weady yet." Taehyung said with a cute, angry pout as he looked up at his brother. The younger boy was currently dressed in a tiger onesie. His brother chuckled," Almost done tiger, I promise."

End of flashback

I furrow my eyebrows. I'm a little and I never knew?

Namjoon suddenly stepped into the room making me panic and hide the pacifier behind my back. " What's taking you so long?" He questioned me, one of his eyebrows raised in question.

I couldn't quite look him in his eyes directly, but I quickly came up with a response. " I-I was just looking at some of the things in my room that brought back memories of my brother." I say I'm response, hoping that he didn't catch the nervousness in my tone.

" Alright, are you done packing everything else?" Namjoon asked in which I nodded.

Third person POV

Taehyung stuffed the pacifier in his pocket and picked up his suitcases. The alpha ended up carrying the younger's things instead as he didn't want Taehyung to have to do it on his own.

The ride back home was quiet between the two mates and when they finally made it back home Taehyung was relieved because the silence to him was awkward.

Jimin was the first to come running towards the smaller boy in excitement to see that he was back home. " Tae! Your back!" The Mochi smiles brightly at him.

Taehyung nodded, but his mind was still stuck in his thoughts about what he had recently discovered earlier.