Prologue

(Uknown POV)

"Welcome to Fredbear's Pizzeria!!! A grand opening here today on a spring evening in 1985! I am proud to say that everyone here who helped out with the constuction and bulding did an outstandiong job! Without their help, Fredbear's would not be here today to give kids the joy they deserve while they are still young and full at heart. Today, marks the first day of creation and evolution. Today is a new day to start enjoying life while we are in it. I welcome one and all to Fredbear's Pizzeria!"

With that, the golden, bight, ribbon was cut in half for all the screaming and smiling kids. The wind blew hard and the kids went against the wind inside to see what friends they could make. Even though all of the friends they were going to make were, metal covered in fur. What about this excited children so much? The animatronics eyes? The movement? The ability to sing and dance for all those who came and watched? I could never understand.

The place was just opened and it already smelled like grease and shit. The floors gave me a headache. The black and white checker baord pattern all over the floors, what were they thinking? The whole place is already looking like some type of bathroom or kitchen. Balloons and streamers were decorated everywhere on the walls. Beautiful colors and all sorts of shapes. Just the thing to make children not want to leave.

What stook out to me the most was the plastic moons and stars hanging from all the ceilings, with a purple light shinging all over them. That fascinated me and I couldn't help to look up in awe. It was a very nice touch. Probably the only nice touch of this place at all. The hallway was too long and overwhelming to say the least.

Finally, I made it to the show area. Tables all set up with purple table clothes and party hats, in which the kids destroyed very quickly. Kids were screaming and laughing. I couldn't stand it. What was to funny and entertainning about any of this? Parents were rushing past me as their kids dragged them to a stage. I heard there were only two preformers, A rabbit and a bear. I didn't get much detail on it. I didn't care for it. This place was the only thing the town was talking about for months. Pizza, balloons, animals, games, it was never about the weather or how a neighbor was doing. Just Fredbear's Pizzeria.

By week three, I couldn't stand it anymore. Now that it's finally open, maybe the town will go back to normal. The kids were getting restless as they had their eyes glued on the stage with the purple curtain. They were shut and had huge lights of different colors shining on it. Don't get me wrong, I was just as curious on what the huge deal with these robots as the kids were. I was even getting a little anxious on what was behind those curtains.

"Good evening everyone! Welcome to the opening of Fredbear's Pizzeria!" A voice came on over the room. It was loud and very excited. I sat down at one of the tables, with a destroyed party hat sitting right next to me. I paid 7 bucks to get in, I am not going to leave until I see what this was all about.

"Just for you, I had my friends set up a little show for you guys. They couldn't wait anymore and they begged me to open the curtains. What do you say kids?"

They yelled in excitment and joy as the man laughed over the entercom. "You hear that Fredbrear? They really want to see you! Are you ready?"

Once again the kids started screaming. How did these kids have vocal cords? My head was ponding at this point. Music started to play loudly and the kids started to get all excited. "Enjoy the show!" Tha man screamed and the curtains screetched open.

I clentched my teeth. It sounded like nails on a chalk board. I couldn't stand this place as it was, but I still wanted to see the animatronics. The curtains open and my eyes widen slightly. They were huge, like 7 feet tall, maybe even 8.