A rainy day

On a rainy day, I saw that little child about to cross the road, and because of his fear of thunder, he ran across, all my eyes caught after that was seeing him lying on the ground after the car hit him, I went quickly to check his condition and take him to the hospital, When my hands touched his head, I felt a similar feeling before, and my eyes were sure that they had seen those lips before, but where? It all didn't matter at the time.

We arrived at the hospital and he is still unconscious, after many years I felt scared, something inside me stirred again, this little child as if he make my heart melted. After waiting was filled with fear and anxiety, the doctor came out promising that his condition is good, all he suffers is a broken hand so I calm down, meanwhile, when the other one went to get coffee, Tae was in a state of anxiety and resentment, he didn't know what to do, he didn't find his child who looked for him in all the places, his favorite and usual places to visit but no trace of him.

Tae : Ohhhhh my God it was only an exam that he failed, why did I make him so harsh, where is he!!!!! what should I do now!!!! I'm a bad dad ╥﹏╥ how did I not know how to act with a little kid!!!!

After two hours of searching, Tae didn't catch himself, he ran to the police.

Tae : Sir!!! Sir!!!!!!! Please my child ^^ my child is missing no trace for him ...

The officer tried to calm him down and told him that it not possible to report and start searching only two hours after his disappearance.

Policeman^ : Sir, the accident that took place in Mikai has no effect and the victim was taken to the hospital, it was a small child reckless across the road and the car hit him.

TaeHuuuuh!!! What !!!!! What did you said!!! A child !!! And which accident???

Few minutes passed before the policeman rushed the young man to the hospital. Tai felt that he almost killed his son today, and that the reason is now that the innocent baby is lying in one of the hospital beds, it was a horrible feeling to him.......While Tae rushed to see his son, the policeman stopped at a nurse to ask for Tan's saviour.

Mes chouchous  I will continue the second part after few hours, I hope you enjoyed the beginning, actually I didn't want to start with pervert things, I know you guys want so pervert and eheeeem eheeeem 🤭🤭🤭🤭 but let just start with this now.
Hope you have good day mes chouchous
Love you All >>>>>>>3

Hope you have good day mes chouchous Love you All >>>>>>>3