Do I miss you!!!

The policeman sat next to Jungkook after the other was taking care of the hospital papers.

Policeman : You just saved a child's life, how does it feel?
Jungkook : why are you asking? Is it some kind of procedure?
Policeman : Is it difficult for you to answer a question!!!
Jungkook : I'm sorry but I really wasted a lot of my time.
Policeman : I have to thank you because you just saved two lives.
Jungkook : Two lives?
Policeman : Yes, father of the child, you know how the father feels.
Jungkook : ah ok i'm leaving then i'm already late.
Policeman : At least meet his father''
Jungkook : Have a good day chef.

He got into his car on his way to work but he was sorry that he was not satisfied with Tan's condition, although he was arrogant with a cold heart but a small part of him was as childish, affectionate and emotional as anyone.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the owner of the largest music production company.

While it was still raining, Jungkook stood by the window, wondering"""''Why did he look so much like him? Even when I approached him, the same feeling that I felt  I approached my little bear, is it all this is in my imagination because of my long...

While it was still raining, Jungkook stood by the window, wondering"""''Why did he look so much like him? Even when I approached him, the same feeling that I felt  I approached my little bear, is it all this is in my imagination because of my longing for him????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few minutes someone is calling taetae'""" Ofc his best friend Jimmo
Jimin : Hiiii Tae, where are you!!! Have you found Tan !!!!
Tae : Yes, I'm next to him now and we're going home.
Jimin : Where are you guys I'm coming to pick you up.
Tae : No, no need, we are good,thanks
JiminTake care(´・_・')

While tae talking to his friend, his son Tan was looking at him with his twinkling eyes, feeling sorry for what he had said to his Dad and how he had misbehaved. On the other hand, Tae was nervous and didn't know how to start because of the quarrel that had happened, cuz they both said a lot.

The two arrived at their humble home, Tae was putting things away and trying to make soup for his injured son,~~~~~ meanwhile Tan came to him with tears in his eyes and asked him for some time to talk...
Tan : Dad......dad I want to talk with you>
Tae : Yes Tan, you have all the time.

from Tae's tone of voice, Tan knew that his father was really upset then he burst into tears ಥ_ಥ
Tan : Daaaaad .....I'm sorry, I'm really sorry dad *~* I shouldn't say all that, and my behavior wasn't good when I got out of the house like this, I made a mistake, I didn't do well in the exam too I'm a bad boy, you must hate me now!!!!!
Tae : No my little tany, I will never do, I'm sorry too, because of my job I didn't give you a lot of attention, you needed some help and I wasn't there for you, I'm the one who feels bad.....''
Tan : Dad you already trying to give me everything I want to have, I should have returned the favor by excelling in my exam...*___*
Tae : Haaaaa it's okay It's okay to fail, but the goal is to learn from this loss and you have already learned the lesson and I am sure that my child will do well and pass the upcoming exams.
Tan : I promise you Dad, I will be a son who you will be proud with°~°
Tae : Hahahaha gooood boooy, goood boy, we have a deal then.
Tan : Deaaaaal '''

Tae made his way to the kitchen to prepare dinner after kissing his son's forehead.....Uhhhh this kid, he's cute and annoying in the same time same like '..... Tae didn't finish his sentence remembering that Tan he's a son of man who caused him pain and humiliation after his trust and love for him<<<<
Why!!!! Why did I remember him all of a sudden!!! What is my problem?? I really started to act strange after returning to this place, Do I misssss hiiiim!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finaaaaaaally I finished the second part, please leave us a comment to know your opinion about the part one and two and If you have ideas I would like to share it with me on my accounts :
______Twitter : Taekook232001.
Instagram ______: Taekook_1957
When I change the name of my insta I will tell you guys
And yeah if someone wants to work with me just leave a comment ...
For another chapter is after 3days cuz mes chouchous I'm in period of exams now *_____*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have a good day 💜
Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘