Chapter 5

The next morning...

SEOHYUN'S POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm... It's 5:30 in the morning and that means I have to prepare myself to go to school. I don't even remember what happened after last night. We all got knocked out...

"Oww! My back hurts..." I was stretching my arms and got up then my back started to hurt...

"Honey? Are you okay?" Mom suddenly popped her head at the door.

"Yeah, mom. I'm fine."

"I heard you say 'oww'."

"Oh, it's nothing. My back just... hurts. It's fine."

"Oh, okay. Go take a shower and get dressed. Breakfast is ready downstairs."

"Okay, mom. Thanks." I said, getting out of bed.

"Oh, and your father left early today." She said, before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~

I finished showering and fixed myself up. I went downstairs and sat down at the table and ate breakfast.

"You finished eating, mom?"

"Yup, and you better finish eating. Someone's waiting for you outside." I was about to drink my coffee when I heard what mom said.

"Someone's waiting for me outside?" I said, putting down the mug.

"Yes, so you better finish--"

"I'm done." I quickly put my plate at the sink and kissed mom and said goodbye before rushing outside. I opened the door and saw Luhan standing infront of his car.

"Hey." -Luhan

"Hey." I smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Here to fetch you. You would not want to miss the school fair today, right?" Oh yeah... Today is the school fair! Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie are the ones who arranged the event.

"Oh, right--"

"Yah! Yah! I'm here too you know!" Yuri unnie rolled down the window at the back seat. I didn't know she's in there...

"Yuri unnie?! You're here too? Waaah~! I didn't know you were in there..."

"Well, duh, the window is tinted. Hurry up you two! I don't wanna miss it!"

"Shall we?" -Luhan

"Sure." He opened the door for me and I sat at the passenger's seat. It wasn't long before we arrived at the venue. The three of us got out of the car and entered. It was very... pink. Since it is Valentine's Day today.

"Wow. It's all pink... I'm guessing it was Tiffany's idea" Yuri unnie said. I just laughed... Everyone knows Tiffany unnie loves pink. I love how the two decorated this. Those two are really creative.

"Too pink to be exact. But, they did an amazing job arranging all of this." -Luhan said. These two's reactions are funny. They hate seeing too much pink especially, Yuri. Keke~ They really did do an amazing job. The decorations are really pretty, there are lots of booths and games aaand food.

"You know, seeing all this pink stuff makes me wanna wish that we didn't come here." -Yuri

"Same..." -Luhan

"Oh, come on. Atleast try the food here. Well, that's actually all I want to do here..."

"Hmm. Yeah, why not. I didn't have breakfast so..." -Luhan