Chapter 2

SEOHYUN'S POV

"Are you sure that was him, Seohyun?" Yuri unnie said, leaning her back against the locker. I still can't get him out of my mind and I told Yuri unnie but she won't believe me.

"Yes, I am. It was him! The voice, hair, body structure and... and the necklace."

"Hmm... You never really told me he had a necklace on. A necklace with a letter 'h' on it that is." -Yuri

"I forgot to tell you... but still! It was really him! I'm telling you!"

"Okay okay. Seohyun,calm down. C'mon, let's head to class." I sighed.

"Alright, unnie..." I pouted.

~~~~~

We're in class right now and no, I still can't get him off my mind. Ugh! I really am sure that that was him! Why can't Yuri unnie believe me?! T^T He really had a necklace on when he saved me. I guess his name starts with the letter 'h'~ I really hope to see him again soon to thank him...

"Good morning, class!" -Ms. Victoria A/N: Victoria as in Victoria Song from f(x)

"Good morning, Ms. Victoria~" We all said in chorus.

"Alright, sooo I guess you have already heard about the new student that will be joining us today, haven't you?" -Ms. Victoria

"Ne~" We all said in chorus.

"Great, because right now we will be meeting him--" We heard someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, I guess that's him knocking." -Ms. Victoria opened the door and we got to see who the new student was... and... it's... it's him. I looked at Yuri unnie with my eyes widened at her. Yuri unnie gave me a confused look.

"Unnie, that's him!" I whispered to Yuri unnie who is sitting right next to me.

"He is? Wow. He's pretty good-looking~ But how will you--" Yuri unnie got interrupted by Ms. Victoria as she was about to introduce the new student to us.

"Okay, class. I want you to meet your new classmate, Luhan." They all started to whisper and stuff.

"Please introduce yourself to us." -Ms. Victoria.

"Ahh, ne~ Annyeonghaseyo, I am LuHan and I am 18 years old. Please treat me well~" -Luhan

"It's very nice to meet you. Now, please take a seat. There is a vacant seat next to Seohyun right over there." Ms. Victoria pointed at the vacant chair on my right. He walked towards his seat and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He must have noticed it because he smiled at me oooor it's because he remembers me when I bumped into him earlier.

Class has started and the teacher started discussing and stuff but I wasn't really paying attention. I keep stealing glances from him. Good thing he hasn't notice it yet... or has he? I felt someone nudged me... It was Yuri.

"What?"

"Quit it." -Yuri unnie whispered, not taking her eyes off from Ms. Victoria who is currently teaching.

"Quit what?" I whispered back.

"Oh you know~" She said, still whispering.

"Aish. Whatever." I pouted and she just laughed silently at me.

~~~~

"Class dismiss. Goodbye, class." -Ms. Victoria

"Goodbye, Ms. Victoria." We all said in chorus. I fixed my things and picked up my bag and so did Yuri unnie.

"Umm.. Seohyun?" It was Luhan...

"Ah, ne?" I looked at Yuri after I said that.

"Ummm... Well, um before entering the class, Principal Choi told me to go straight to his office after this and he wants you to come too." -Luhan. Yuri unnie and I both looked at each other..