01💐New Family💐

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

16 : 00 P.M.

Koi, a homophone for 恋, affection or Love. A symbol of Love and Friendship in Japan.

Unlike Ai. Koi is the meaning of Love for the opposite gender, or a feeling of longing for a specific person. A Love of a romance.

"Koi, your brother is here !" A male student called from the front of the class.

The girl who was packing her books and stuff looked up at the door as soon as her classmate told her.

First Daughter
Name : Amito Koi
Goes by : Koi
Age : 17
Job : High schooler

She is incredibly pleasing. Pale skin that doesn't seem to bask in the sun before. A pair of big starry eyes and red cheeks that made her look like she's blushing shyly. Candy red lips that seem to have the taste of strawberry.

She is just like a girl who walked out from a book, nothing but the word pleasing can be used to describe her.

Every action of hers gained the others' attention, she is just that attractive.

"Thank you." Koi stopped and thanked the male student with a very soft tone and a little bow but without an eye contact before she went to the door to her brother.

Her voice is soft and weak like a piano. Once you hear it, it's hard to not revel in it.

"Who's that ?" As soon as Koi reached the door to the little boy, the little boy asked.

The boy is Koi's little brother, Amito Kanato.

Similar to Koi, he has very pale skin and shiny big eyes. By that you can already know that he will be a very handsome, good-looking teenager when he grows up.