𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛...

"You guys get to know each other while i get us three a drink from the vending machine"

Suna, and Kita are now left alone in the bench. The air brought an awkward silence. A very excruciating silence.

"So..."

Suna started, giving kita a side eye as he leaned on the school walls behind them.

"Do you have any hobbies? or something? do you like to sleep?"

He asked, to be perfectly honest, he doesn't know why he's doing this in the first place. He has no obligation to talk to him, he could just close his eyes and wait for m/n to arrive so he can leave the two alone.

"I like volleyball."

The man with gray hair and black tips replied, staring afar.

Huh, so he's a volleyball player too? Maybe this wouldn't be too bad. He thought, adjusting his position into a somewhat comfortable one.

"Oh yeah? what position?"

Kita crossed his leg, propping his hand ontop of his resting thigh.

"Anything, but mostly just someone who receives alot."

His reply was curt, making suna's brow perched up. Must be a touchy subject He thought to himself.

"So like.... a libero?"

He carefully asked, taking a peek of his facial expression. Afraid to offend him.

There was a sudden brief of annoyance passed through the man's eyes. If suna wasn't observant he would've failed to notice it.

"Not really. I still want to spike."

Satisfied, and afraid to push more buttons, suna only nodded in response. He's weirdly scary A sweat drop trickled down his temple.

"How bout you? are you a spiker?"

It was kita's turn to shoot down some questions. Glancing at the boy who was looking down at his hands.

"Am not, i'm a middle blocker."

He replied in a hasty manner, wanting to end the series of question as soon as possible. Goddammit m/n, why are you taking so long?! It was one of those times where suna felt like he wants to rip his hair off. He's not one to show such wild emotions.

"Hm i see, are you applying this year's club aswell?"

He asked once more, suna wanted nothing more than to run away from the man beside him. His gaze gives him the goosebumps.

"Actu-"

"I'm back"

Thank fucking god, m/n! Suna looked at m/n with his sleepy eyes like he was some sort of god. The boy only looked at him like he said something very controversial.

"What did i miss?"

He asked, handing out the drinks to them, before taking a seat beside suna. The poor middle blocker felt even more tensed. Oh m/n you dumbass, why didn't you sit in the middle Suna mentally banged his head on a wall until it bled.