A Famlier Feeling

3rd POV.

Tommy was walking downstairs, his father was cooking some food while his mother was out in work.

"hey Thomas, I'm making lasagna it's barley finished can you set the plates on the table" his father said.

Tommy directly took the plates out of the shelf and set the table ready

"oh and tommy, please eat at least more then only two bites" his father said, tommy knew his parents were a were of his small problem, but he didn't really care so he just nodded.

After finishing eating about 10 bites he put the rest of his lasagna in the trash and put his plate in the dishwasher.

"thank you tommy" his father said proud that he ate a bit more today.
Tommy nodded and walked upstairs back to his room locking himself in there.

"only 2 more days, then I will see them all" tommy said to himself.

"I should probably pack my bag" he said, he stood up frome his bed, and took his bag and some stuff he could need.

2 sweaters (both are wilburs merch) 3 shirts one black, one is hamilton merch and the ohter one is white whit nothing on it, then an hoddi frome philza's merch and some black and white socks. He then put his tooth brush and his bandages inside incase he had to change them, then he put some razor blades inside, he wasn't sure if he was gonna... When he is whit them, but just incase he is. He then put his pills (anxiety and antidepression) inside.

He put his bag next to his door and layed down on his bed again.

He took his phone out and looked at the time.. He had to stream in 2 minutes whit wilbur, techno and philza it was supposed to be a stream were they play a 4 player only game, it said sbi stream but before he could stand up to make evrething ready he got a quick message from the sbi group chat,

Philza:
Hey tommy, sorry but you can be in the stream, eren is pretty new and we wanted to make sure he gets a good start as a streamer so he will take your place, sorry :(.

Tommy:
Oh that's alright.

It looks like he will not be streaming tonight, i did made tommy sad because streaming is the only thing that makes him feel Ok latley, but he heard his phone vibrand again, tubbo and ranboo messaged him in the bench trio group chat.

Tubbo:
Hey tommy we saw what happend, if you want you can stream whit me and ranboo, we are planning to make a chill stream were we just play minecraft in an survive world :)

Ranboo:
Yeah! Please say yes, it will be so much more fun whit you :D!

Tommy's heart melted at those words, for a short second he could feel this old familiar feeling he ones so loved

Tommy:
OFC! If it dosent bothers you!

Tubbo:
Thank you! And it would never bother us!

Ranboo:
Exactly!

After that, they starded the chill stream, they had fun and it was great, tommy felt... Happy? He didn't in so long so he loved the stream.

That day tommy didn't evin tried to do anything that harms him because that feeling must have saved him frome today's pain.