(PART 5)

JIMIN POV

I come out from her room because tears are non stop flowing from my eyes, today I can't able to control my emotions I just want to love her, protect her but I can't.

I was feeling sad now as well as happy , sad because I will not feed her like this again and happy because after so my years I feed her.

I went downstairs with heavy hearts and sit on the couch, started doing my work on laptop to distract me from Y/N's thought.

I was so concentrated in my work until the door bell rings I groaned in annoyence and tell guard to open the gate.

Guards opened the door revealing Lisa and Jennie, they both are Y/N's friend I was soo happy that they both are always with my sister, I went to them with confused face cause they never comes at our house.

I becomes more confused when I saw both of them with angry face I was about to say something but they both cutted me off.

Jimin- wha-

Jennie- Shut up, and tell us where is Y/N!

Lisa- yes, tell us what you did to her!!

Jimin- I didn't did anything to her!!!

Jennie- so tell us where she is?!?

Jimin- she is in her room!!!

Lisa and Jennie glance at each other for a while and then ran into house leaving jimin shocked, confused, annoyed

Them he also went inside and guard closed the door ,Lisa and jennie was about to go upstairs but jimin stopped them.

Jimin-you both can't meet her!!!

Jennie-why?!?

Jimin-cause I am saying!!!

Lisa-do you think we will stop if you say that!!

Jennie-hell NO!!!

Jimin-don't you dare to shout, cause this is my house and I am mafia I can kill you both in any minute!!!

Lisa- than do, but we will don't let you hurt our Y/N, she is our life!!!

Jimin makes a poker face but inside he is happy from that Y/N got that much good friends who are ready to give their life for her.

Jennie and Lisa ran towards Y/N's room and jimin started doing his work again.

To be continued.............