(PART 11)

Y/N POV

I am so confused on what is happening down, I can't go there but I can hear soo much noises coming from downstairs, I become soo much curious so I shouted, yes my room door is not soundproff,

Y/N- OPPAAAAAAAA!!!

JIMIN POV

I am here sitting on the couch of the leaving room waiting for taehyung, as jungkook called me and asked if taehyung can live with me for few days, as it was dangerous for him now to live alone and I have soo many guards so they will protect me and him, I was impationtly waiting for taehyung and jungkook until I heard,

Y/N- OPPAAAAAAAA!!!

I become so confused why she is calling me cause she nevers call me because I scold her and beat her, I went upstairs to ask Y/N why she is shouting my name.

Y/N POV

After some time I heard, my room's door opened I turned my gaze toward my door and saw jimin oppa standing there with cold and scary face, woww I means some times ago he was being soo nice to me after years and now he is again being jerk.

Jimin- what do you want?!? Why are you shouting?!? (coldly)

Y/N- oppaaa, why are you behaving like this with me again, I mean some times ago you feed me with your own hands and now you are behaving like this again*cutely*

JIMIN POV

Jimin (in mind)- oh god, my cute little sis, I just wanna hug her and kiss her cute cheeks, after all she called me oppa after soo many years and this is making my heart melt

Y/N- oppaa!!!

Jimin- it was my mistake to feed you, I will not do it again*coldly*

Y/N- yahhhh!!!!

Jimin- Shut up and tell me why was you shouting?

Y/N- oh,I was asking why there is soo much noises downstairs? Is everything alright?

Jimin- yes, everything is good it was just my enemy shooted taehyung and he was is hospital.

Y/N- W-W-WHAT?!?

Y/N POV

When jimin oppa said that taehyung got shooted, my heart broked in million of pices because I have crush on him even tho he is mafia and my bully's- I mean my brother's friend, I know he is not a bad person, my eyes started getting teary without me realizing ,for now I just wanna go at the hospital to check him but I know that jimin oppa will not let me go.

JIMIN POV

After I told her about taehyung, she becomes sad and I can also say that she is going to cry because her eyes are getting teary, well I know she have crush on taehyung and want to go hospital now. I was standing there staring at her who's head was hanging low, I started to feel bad so I said

Jimin- but don't worry he is okay now and getting discharged today.

As I said her face lifted up and she smiles widely while I am trying to control my smile.

Y/N- really?!?

Jimin- yes and he is going to live here from now on because it was dangerous for him to live alone and we also have soo many guards so they will protect him also.

Y/N- WHAT?!? FROM NOW ON HE IS GOING TO LIVE HERE WITH US FOR REAL?!? *smiles widely*

I was happy seeing her, she is looking so happy and excited.

Jimin- stop shouting!!!

When I say that she pouts again before saying

Y/N- *pouts*oppa, can you please let me go I mean please don't lock me in this room, I promise you I will not go anywhere!!

She said and I started to think weather I should leave her or again lock her in this room and after some times of thinking I thought to leave her because I know it will be hard to stay in the room for whole day, so I said

Jimin- okay, I will but if you try to run away or go anywhere, you have to face the consequence.

Y/N- *smiles* okay oppa, I promise I will not go anywhere.

Jimin- okay then.

With that I left from there and didn't locked the Y/N's room.

Y/N POV

Oppa lefts.

I am soo happy that taehyung is going to live with us and jimin oppa also unlocked my door and now when he will come I can go to meet him, I can't wait from him to arrive,i am soooo happy I started to get ready because of course I want to look beautiful in front of my crush .my love Kim taehyung, OH GOD THIS MAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY *blushed*

To be continued..................