Chapter 3: Marlow

After accepting Queen Gwain's terms, Nero's friends decide to help him with the battles, stopping every menace in their way, thanks to this our heroes have been getting stronger together. But by not finding further intel on Luna, or that mysterious girl, they just have to stay in doubt.

Marlow is in Principle Solaris office, she decides to go on a rant about Nero, who she sees as a troublemaker.

Solaris: Ms. Daunagin, what brings you here?
Marlow: I just want to talk about that kid with Black Hair.
Solaris: Nero Dark?
Marlow: Yeah, that troublemaker, he's been getting into fights with the other delinquents, disrespecting the teachers... That kid's a menace for this school. I can't believe he's relaxed enough to be playing Pac-Man on his phone.

Solaris: Marlow, look, calm down. You're too tense on this matter. Look, go to the library, read a book or something. In fact you're not even on duty today.

Marlow leaves the office in a grumpy manner, she stamps her feet every step.

Solaris: But don't crack the floor! Ugh... when did she get so aggressive.

As Marlow walks aggressively she bumps into someone.

Marlow: Oh, sorry, my bad.

She turns around to realize it's Nero that she bumped into. Marlow dashes towards.

Marlow: Principal! Principal! Open up, that troublemaker's here.

Solaris opens the door and sees nothing but a bookshelf being carried and aster look it at it excitingly. 

Aster: I wasn't gonna take any, I swear!
Marlow: All right, I'm leaving.
Solaris: Aster, go to class okay?

Meanwhile, Nero, Ami, Agni, Deva and Lanney are sitting in the cafeteria during their lunch break, discussing about places to visit.

Deva: So, what are some places you'd like to visit?
Lanney: I'd like to visit Emblac, it seems like a chill place.
Agni: I'd like to check out the South Coast of Gwain someday.
Deva: How about you Nero? Any place in your mind?
Nero: Hmm, I guess I'd like go to the Orient Empire, I want to see what the rest of my kind are like.
Agni: Oh yeah... you're not Teoran, but you can use an element somehow.

While they were discussing things, Marlow was sitting from afar starring at them. When Ami turned to look at her, she looked away from them.

Marlow: He's the Princess' bodyguard? Who thought it was a good idea?

Back at Gwain's castle she is discussing the topic of Nero with the captain of her royal guard.

Gwain: Hey B-top, is it possible to recruit anyone at this point?
B-top: I'm sorry your majesty, you know very well how the protocol is: We can't have any new recruits after try-outs. Not to mention all the admittance process and requirements.
Gwain: {Damn it, I don't want to have to train him.}

Some time later, Nero and his pals are hanging out, enjoying some Softy Kreem.

Deva: It's weird, that psycho left us alone for a few days. 
Agni: Alright, let's enjoy our day off.

Ami stares at the tree behind her and senses something, or rather someone.

Deva: Ami, is something up?

She draws her bow, and shoots one of her stunning arrows towards the top of the tree. Suddenly, Marlow drops down from the tree unscathed, but Ami's arrow hits her as she walks away and gets stunned.

Marlow: Leave me be, you don't know what you're doing.
Lanney: Isn't she the president of the student's board?
Deva: Why does a girl this popular spy on the school misfits?
Marlow: I'm here for that Monster.