Chapter 61: A thousand lobsters? ?

"Okay, those tools, we have them, we don't need them."

Lin Xuan said, then walked to the RV.

Came into the RV, looked at the wife, smiled and said: ‘My wife, it’s done, we can start. ’

"Hmm."

"Baby, let's go camping today."

Yang Ziyi said to the babies.

Dabao, Erbao looked at his mother and didn't understand the word camping.

Lin Xuan came to the driver's seat, fastened his seat belt, drove the car, and drove in the direction indicated by the staff.

It didn't take long before the car came to the crossroads and looked around. On the right hand side, there was a sign on the road with the address of the RV camping.

Lin Xuan drove the car again and drove to the right.

Before long, I saw some RVs parked not far away.

It seems that there are also many camping enthusiasts today.

Finding a suitable location, Lin Xuan parked the RV.

Coming to my wife's side: "Wife, it's still early, why don't we take the babies for a stroll?"

"Okay, just look at the scenery here."

"Come on, baby, mom and dad will take you out to see."

Putting on travel clothes for the babies, Lin Xuan opened the door and took out the stroller. After opening it, he connected the second treasure, put the second treasure in the stroller, then took the big treasure, and put the big treasure in the baby. In the car, after waiting for his wife to get out of the car, close the door.

The two of them pushed a stroller and looked at the scenery outside.

Not far away, the verdant mountains are the coat of the purple magpie world.

Clouds and smoke flowed from the mountainside, like a fairy mist falling to the ground nine days away.

Layers of terraced fields are strewn and scattered, with rows of rice paddies crisscrossing.

There is also a breeze in the air, the wind is so soft, it drives the small trees and grass to dance together, with a hint of coolness, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

"My wife, the scenery here is pretty good, isn't it?"

Seeing such a beautiful scenery, Lin Xuan was very satisfied and refreshed.

In the past few months, I have been attending school and taking care of my baby. I don’t have time to take my wife out to play. I just have time today. I can take my wife and babies out to see the scenery.

Yang Ziyi stroked the hair in her ears and said gently, ‘Well, my husband, the scenery here is very good, and the air is also very good. ’

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and looked at the babies in the stroller: "Baby, how is it, it looks good, right?"

Da Bao, Er Bao was in the stroller, holding his little hand, babbling and babbling to his mother.

It's already around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Although it is summer, the sun will soon be setting soon, so it is not too hot.

After watching the scenery outside for a while, the sky gradually darkened.

"Wife, let's go over there in the RV, prepare to prepare, otherwise it will be late, but it will be difficult to prepare."