Chapter 95: Lin Xuan, don't you know how much this guqin is worth?

After talking about the chip with his father-in-law, Lin Xuan felt that his father-in-law's attitude towards him was obviously different from the first meeting.

Attitude became somewhat relaxed.

Isn't this time to come to my father-in-law's mother-in-law's house to improve his father-in-law's attitude towards him? This is considered an improvement.

"Xiao Xuan, tell mom what you want to eat, so mom can make it for you."

It's almost time for lunch, and Tang Yumin is going to cook lunch.

But she didn't know what Lin Xuan liked to eat, so she asked.

"Mom, just follow what you usually do, and I will eat whatever mom does."

Lin Xuan didn't want her to be too troublesome, so she smiled.

"That's all right, Mom will go cook first."

"Mom, I'll help you."

Yang Ziyi handed the baby to Yujia, got up and went to the kitchen with her mother.

"Lin Xuan, have you read the blog?"

Zhao Yujia held Erbao, sat on the sofa, and asked with a smile.

"Blog? I didn't even download that software."

Lin Xuan shook his head. He didn't download the blog software.

"You didn't download it? That's a shame."

"whats the matter?"

"Haha, don't you know, in fact, Fang Jinglong posted an update on his blog yesterday and praised you for being great."

"The last video, the guqin you used, was given to you by Mr. Fang, right?"

"Yes, it was indeed Mr. Fang who gave me a gift, saying that he was thanking me."

"Then do you know the price of that guqin?"

"Jiege? Look at the texture of the guqin, it has been beautifully made, I guess it will cost several million."

"No, no, no, you guessed it low, the price of that guqin is worth more than ten million!"

"Fang Jinglong gave you more than ten million Guqin."

"More than ten million?" Lin Xuan nodded with a smile.

"Aren't you surprised? This is a guqin worth more than ten million yuan!"

Seeing that Lin Xuan's face did not show a surprised expression, Zhao Yujia asked in confusion.

"What's so surprising, with Fang Jinglong's reputation, he wants to thank me, and it is impossible to give away hundreds of thousands of items."

"So this was in my expectation."

"I have to say, you are really amazing, you can get praise from Fang Lao, and also praise from Guzheng Heavenly King and Wang Zhongshan."

"They still have unlimited prospects for your future."

"What's next, let's talk about it later."

"But then Wang Zhongshan has finally said, with your talents, why not make a song by yourself."

"Musical instruments are just my hobby. Playing occasionally is not my main business. Besides, making music actually takes a lot of time."

"I don't need to put a lot of energy on making music. With this time, it's better to accompany the babies, baby, don't you think?"