Having A Goodtime

Rynn's POV
I woke up this day in a really good mood.Well hahaha After that break up atlast I can go out and have fun. Well I have a new guy in mind to flirt with though.They knew I'm a bad girl but they just keep on loving me, can't blame them, I'm Gorgeous. With these Perfect sexy curves, a hot body, kissable and perfect lips, perfect nose, perfect skin a long Black hair and my Cold grey eyes. Everything that a guy could ask for.
Blame it to my Dad he's such a gorgeous creature.

So I got up, took a bath and wore my short shorts, a black tube that expossed my tummy and a pair of boots, and just let my hair down.

"Honey are you up?" Dad said. Wondering where's my mom? Well she left us when I'm still eight years old. Dad said she was just taking care of her buisness,well I don't believe it actually its been also eight years ago since she left.
"Dad you're late!!" I shouted, he was always like that he ignores his alarm clock everyday.
"Huh? Oh! Heck!"Dad screamed, hahahaha my dad is such a comedian, but I'm glad his like that he didn't thought of having another woman in life, he told me that all he wants is to take care of me. Oh, how I love my dad.

After I ate my Breakfast I drove to school, parked my car on its usual place, swung my bag on my shoulder and walked as if I was a Runway model.

As usual eyes are on me, well used to it everyday since I'm a freshman

"Hey sexy!!", said a Bastard
"You can be my fling!,said another.
"She's so perfect", one girl said.
"Hmmp! Its just make up and plastic surgery, said Pamela our schools number one Slut.

I just Ignored them like their nothing and walk straight to class.
****Class****
There's no one inside the room except a Andrei Gomez the Campus play boy my soon to be ex. I sat down on the chair near him.

"Hey Sweetie" he said, he calls every girl on that endearment, well helps my plan, he likes me.
"Hey its so unusual seeing you alone,"I said sweetly.
"Well I don't mind being alone with you *winks*", Andrei said. There you go, easy to get Manwhore.
And the last thing I remember he was kissing me and called me his. Gotcha boy you are in trouble....

A/N.... Ahahhahahah XD sorry if there's wrong grammar or typos maybe I'll be updating my story once a day. Hope you enjoy