7/ Phone.

TW: rape, blood, knife, swearing, club, abuse

"Why would we need that. We need to find ponk, foolish!" Sam said hissing while graping the book from foolish.

"becouse we can get Info of ponks classmates and maybe find out If one of them took ponk!" foolish half yelled graping the book back.

"say names." Sam said opening his laptop.

"Laila ___"

"female, 20, 5'2, beta, Cafe waiter."

"Benett ___"

"trans female, 21, 5'9, beta, Zoo keeper."

"Alexander __"

"male, 21, 6'4, beta, chef"

"Austin __"

"male, 22, 5'5, beta, assistent"

Blah blah meny names later!

"ponk drops, we know his already.. Miko __" foolish said reading the last People on the page. MIKO YOU DON'T DESERVE SURNAME!

"Male, 22, 6'0, beta, nothing?" Sam said the last part confused.

"nothing.. But wasn't he on the news once.." foolish asked.

"yeah, look" Sam said showing old news from Last year.

'Miko__ successfully found a New way to cure eny illness.' with a picc of the beta with different kinds of potionns.

"so he works In the lab?" foolish said.

"hm no, he quit few months ago." Sam said still looking up things about him.

"lets ask bad." foolish sugested.

"Sure, BAD?" Sam responsed.

"i'm trying to wake up Ant. What do you want." bad said creally ennoyed. Spelling mistake my beloved

"do you have eny Info about beta male named Miko __?" foolish asked.

"oh Miko __, i met him once! What would you know about him?" bad asked calming down.

"how did you meet him?" foolish asked.

"oh, he wanted to know how to cure different illnesses.. But that was a year ago!" bad chuckled.

"so he him self didn't find a way to cure illnesses.. He just summoned bad and asked him..." Sam said taking his eyes off of his laptop.

"seems like it.." foolish agreed.

"do you wanna know enything else about him?" bad said tilting his head to the side Bit.

"what does he work as now and whats his email.." Sam said clicking things on his laptop.

"oh lets see, he works as a bardender at a club down town and his email is ________" bad said clapping his hands.

"hm.. Found him.. Bad?" Sam said.

"yes?" bad responsed.

"where does his girlfriend live?.." Foolish asked.

"oh, hm lets see.. Which one?" bad asked pulling out a muffin from his pocket to eat.

"..." "the one that closes to him.." Sam said.

"oh, rebecca! She lives In ____ ___" bad said as he Bit the muffin.

--Time skip--
Lemon boy pov I NEED TO PICK A WAY TIME WRITE TIME SKIPS AND POVS. GOSH

"oh looks like they found my email. That was ennoygly fast." Miko said letting ponk breath.