1/ Meet.

Funfact of the chapter! I wrote 1496 words long chapter at first but then i got a better idea! And here is this chapter now!

TW: Swearing, abuse, kidnaping, blood

"YOU USELESS OMEGA!" female beta aka ponk's so called 'Mother' yelled while kicking him on the floor.

"YOU CANT DO ENYTHING RIGHT! YOU NEEDED TO GET ME MY A MEDS FROM THE SHOP! NOT THE B!" She yelled picking ponk up from his neck.

"IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! I PROMISE!" ponk pegged while Crying and trying to break free from his mothers grap.

"IT BETTER NOT! NOW GO MAKE THE DINNER READY OR ELSE!" she yelled letting ponk caths his breath.

"yes Mother.." ponk wispered.

"Its ma'am to you brat!" she growled walking away.

"of course ma'am..." ponk said coughing up blood Bit. 'why cant i just leave?.. They don't even like me like they did when i wasn't an omega..' he asked him self.

"BRAT! Is my suit done!" ponk's father yelled down the Hall.

"Give me a second sir.." ponk said running to the suit and picking it up.

"I don't wanna be late to my meeting." he scoffed.

"I know sir..." ponk said running to him and giving him his suit.

"IS THAT A DIRTY SPOT!" He yelled when he saw a small little Red spot In his dark blue suit.

"I'm sorry sir! I didn't see it!" ponk said backing away.

"WE GIVE YOU FOOD AND A ROOF TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND YOU CANT DO ENYTHING WE ASK!?" He yelled hitting ponks arm Hard.

"ow!" ponk wispered. 'did it break again?.. I'm not suprised If it did.. They don't let it heal fully..' ponk though looking at his arm that had gotten Hit.

"IT DOESN'T HURT THAT MUCH! YOUR ARM IS JUST FINE! STOP BREDENTING ITS BROKEN! ITS JUST FINE!" he yelled grapping ponks arm and trying to show thats its ok but it ended up putting ponks bone on the wrong spots.

"DON'T BREDENT ITS NOT OKAY!" He yelled again pushing ponk to the wall.

"i'm sorry sir!..." ponk said bowing down before running off while trying to hold his hand In place. 'this isn't going to heal In long time.. If its not In the right spot.. " ponk though as he runned through the halls.

" Come back here you ungreatfull brat! " his father yelled after him.

Ponk just tried to hide from him so his arm wont get eny worst. He knew how he could help his bone get In place again but he didn't have rights things to get it In place or time. He went to a school where he could become a doctor before he knew he was an omega.

'ow ow ow ow!' ponk whined trying to keep quiet while his arm started to bleed.

"BRAT WHY DO I SMELL BLOOD!? BRAT COME HERE-" before his father could finnish he heard him fall on the floor. He fell dead In the same room as ponk had hide In. He was in the closet peeking from the little hole that was on the door.

"boss, we got him." a beta said as he broke In from the Window.

"I smell something.." another beta said as she jumped In the room.

"what? Blood from the old man?" the other asked laughing.

"no.. Something else.. Blood.. Two different types of blood and fear?.." she said kicking things down trying to find someone.

"what." the other said before taking a sniff.

Soon a sleeping pullet Hit ponk In the neck making noise as ponk fell on the floor asleep.