Chapter 9: Jakarta Concert

Yuri's POV

We are packing for our Jakarta Trip and we will be staying there for 1 mont!with pur fellow sunbae's and rookie group....

But still we are filming WGM with us...knock..knock..

I opned the door and i saw luhan carrying his 2 laugges that is designed hellokitty...

"Pfttt hahahahahahahaha"i held my stomach from laughing and he just stood there confuse..

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY??"he asked while helping me to stand up

"Your bag..Pfftt hahahahahaha"i laugh my ass of while he just got ready and aimed for kisses..

"Yah!hajima.."he kept on kissing my cheeks

"Okay i'll stop,where are your bags?"he asked as i got my bags and hand it to him

"Get ready!!"he runned downstairs and into tge van were the other members were waiting..

I waved at my unnies and so as the exo members.Sehun was there but he choose to be silent which was really weird cause he was the one who supposed to say hi's or how are you first..

I sat downbeside Yoongie and seohyun who were asking if i was okay but i said them that i was fine..

"So unnie,are you excited?"seohyun asked
"Yeah yul are you?"yoona smiled
"Why wouldn't i be?"i replied and we shared stories and laughed at stuff..

We arrived at the airport and got in the airplane,my sit is with luhan and sehun,well you can say and spell it later that surely it will be AKWARD..

I sat down in the middle while both of them got to be comfortable..

Here is the arangement..

Aisle |luhan|me|sehun|window

So yeah,i decided to slewp it off rather than having a akward situation with this to gentleman...

Luhan's POV

I can't believe that i'm sitting with sehun nope scratch that we're sitting with him..!but i just didn't mind it at all..

I saw yuri sleeping and her head was slowly falling into my shoulder so i'll let it be,it will be fun making sehun jelous.

Fast forward..

We arrived here in Jakarta!It was daebak seeing this place..Especially when we're here for one mont right?

Me and yuri will be sharing the same room and next to our room are SeYoon...

Yeah i ship sehun with yoona cute right?We preapered for the concert tonight,i can't wait to dance with yuri..

The Snsd noona's with yuri are dling their make up so we,Exo boys decided to practice one more time...

Sehun suddenly came up to me and said..

"BE CAREFUL,IN ONE BLINK SHE MIGHT BE NOT ON YOUR SIGHT..ANYMORE.."i admit it made me scared,a bit..But i have to be Manly and be here for yuri..

Concert time

The crowd outside were cheering for their own favorite group and we were so nervous about this,we will be dancing up first while the next artist will sing and so on..

It was our turn to dance,i looked at yuri and admired how pretty she looked like not just pretty but sexy too..^_^

We were on our poses and the song troublemaker started,we danced and danced and danced until it was the end were me and yuri will kiss..Well that was the fans request so we gave it a shot.I looked at sehun who was completely pissed of..Kekekeke

After the concert some of the artist decided to sleep,i went to our room to wash up,i got out but i didn't see yuri..Where could she be by this time?

Yuri's POV

"Yah!sehun stop this.."i shouted,we are just here outside the hotel because the great OH SEHUN dragged me..

"Luhan hyung is waiting*smirk*"oh god,what are these 2 dorks planning?wait are they?omG their ok now!glad to hear that but wait when we rode in his car..I smelled something,something like an airconditioner,it was funny cause i was getting dizzy..

The last thing i heard was..

"Your mine only mine.."

************************************

Update done!!

Annyeong guys!

So i will be explaining..

I have two accounts by now which is this..

Ziehan1721 and my other account Yulhan1721,kindly follow and i'll follow back also read my story

"INLOVE WITH MY EX...AGAIN"kamsamhida!