chapter 2

I waved a goodbye to my bestfriend heading to my class.

$-$-$-$-$-$-

I took a seat next to Carter my boy best friend.

"Hey Chez! I'll miss you, you know that?" He said putting his head to the crook of my neck.

"Im gonna miss you too. There's skype you know?" I said hugging him.

"I know but thats not enough for me. I-i mean for me and Ezra.

Y-you know your bestfriends?" He stuttered. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Yes i know. And thats not enough for me too." I said agreeing with him.

As you can see Im not really that popular and so are all these kids studying here. In our school there are no queen bee's or whatever you call them. And thats what i like about this school.

$*-$*-$*-$*-

//carter//

How could she be oblivious that I love her and I dont want her to go. I've heard about the blind date thing and I didnt like it. But I ended up agreeing with Ezra once she told me because I dont want to be obvious. I will just be by Chez's side to protect her and take care of her no matter what happens.

I stopped daydreaming about me being Chez's night in shining armor once i heard the bell.

Signaling its our breaktime.

//chez//

I've noticed that Carter have not been listening to class lately and luckily for him Mr. Corickson havent noticed. I want to know what he's thinking about so Im gonna find out during the break.

++++++++++++++++

"Hey Carter! Wait up!" I stood up gathering my things then approached him.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

_______________________

whoops cliffhanger!
Sorry for the short chapter!
I promise i'll update soon.