Chapter 3

Hey guys i just want to remind you that i will be changing the font from now on okay?

___________

Recap: "Can i ask you something?"
____________

//carter//

"Sure what is it?" I asked with a face where a fake smile covers my nervousness.

"I noticed that you werent listening to class recently ia there something wrong?
What were you thinking about?'' She asked with a face full of curiosity.

I gulp loud enough she heard.
"I-i was thinking about the blind date. Uhmmm.. Im worried about you. I-i mean youre my bestfriend and youre like my sister you know?" I rambled nervously.

She looked at me weirly then smiles widely.
"Youre the best best friend slash brother ive ever had! I love you!" She said while hugging me. Im relieved that she couldnt see me blushing after all what she said.

"I-i love you too Chez." I replied, smiling down at her.

___hours later____

//Chez//

As hours passed by I finally got to go home. I was exhausted. But before going directly home I stopped by at the mall to by a dress for the homecoming and the date.

I stopped by at forever 21 to buy a floral dress that stopped at my mid thigh. I also bought light brown wedges to suit the dress. That is for my date.
For the homecoming, I bought a white laced dress that also stopped at my mid thigh it also hugs my curves as well as the floral dress does. I bought white wedges for it.

After i went shopping, I went straight to my home. And since today is thursday I prepared my clothes and went to sleep.

_____________

Sorry for that boring chapter guys. I promise I'll update sooner!