03

you wake up in your bed, the blankets sprawled as well as your hair. you stare at the ceiling, your eyes burning with great intensity from last nights crying session.

last nights crying session.

ice cream.

downstairs.

bakugou.

hug.

in bed?

thats how last nights events played out but the thing that stood out was that he hugged you, as in wrapped his arms around you and held you.

woah, didnt even know he could do such a thing.

you turn your head to the side to grab your phone but see a black hoodie. sitting up, you examine it only to find one clue.

a small explosion on the chest area with the words "boom boom" under it. you smile at the memory of making it for him. you had spent nights embroidering it for him for his birthday. one night you even pulled an all nighter because you worked until five am—but that night (although you dont know this), bakugou watched you for a moment.

he saw you poke your fingers a few times, take out the thread only to put it back in the exact same spot, have to adjust the hoodie to get it in with it being in such an odd position; he saw you with a reference trying to get every stitch to match the picture, he heard the quiet [genre] music playing in the background and your words as you sing and hum along; he saw the process and how you looked.

you were mesmerizing.

his heart beating in his chest felt like it desperately wanted to escape, so much so where he could hear it in his ears. his eyes stared in an adoring manner, one where he wanted to be behind you as a support on his phone just so your back wouldnt hurt. he wanted you to—

never mind.

you dont know any of this.

you smile down at the sweater in thought of that memory, running your fingers across each terribly stitched stitch (it was your first time doing embroidery after all). texture has always been a bother to you but this feeling brought satisfaction to you.

you look down at the hoodie your currently wearing, noticing firstly how its his, and secondly, how different the texture is to bakugous.

his is soft, almost feeling like a brand new hoodie. the strings still perfectly intact, even as well. it didnt have a single wrinkle present or a hair on it aside from your own thats being rested on it.

you put the hoodie down and stretch your stiff body, doing what you originally meant too which is look at your phone.

14:12

two pm again? wow. at least its saturday today.

but you have a text from someone? now thats new.

—                                                                    —

messages                               3h ago

bakugou                                  

breakfast is ready dipshit

—                                                                    —

ah, makes sense.

yet even the fact that someone texted you makes you so, so happy. especially him because normally, he doesnt care. but i guess when your at your most vulnerable, he really does care and is a good person.