Ymir Fritz Run Down

i recommend reading this so you understand just how much your character know about Ymir and how much she learned from her.

Thank you if you are reading it, again you don't have too, I just think you should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Ymir was like and imaginary friend to you (You never told anyone about her)

- I don't know Ymir's cannon age when she got her powers, gave literal birth, ect, but in this story, she got her power at 13 years old and died 13 years after she got her power (meaning she died at 26.)

 (Ymir gave birth to the triplets Maria, Rose, and Sina at age 18 and gave birth to you at age 25) 

-Ymir came at random times, but she would appear if you asked for her presence or really needed it. 

- You aren't aware who she is, she promised to tell you everything when you were of age, but she still hasn't spoken a word about herself.

-Ymir tells you that she knows everything about you (Obviously she does), but again she refuses to inform you.

-You weren't actually turned into a titan by your birth father (King Fritz).  Your father had passed hundreds of thousands of years before the walls were even built.  In order to keep you from dying, Ymir was able to make a  few deal with the same devil who gave her the titan powers. The most important deal was to let you live normally until you reached the age of 7, it's the age your sisters were when Ymir died.  You roamed the earth as 7 year old when you were found stumbling around the half built walls. Confused and intrigued about how a child came out of nowhere, the king aka the man you'd be calling "father" took care of you.

-The man who threw you off the wall was Karl Fritz, the creator of the walls. He had his fair share with issues outside the wall, including titans. He had built the walls to shield Eldians from every danger possible. Everything was fine with your new life, you had started ageing again and you felt like a normal kid.  But Karl Fritz loved you as his own child but he got worried when he heard you talking about titans and previous royal families. He never told you about his family or titans, how did you know so much about them. He used the Founding Titan that ran in his family to erase your memory of titans and the royals. There was one defect though, you were royal, his power didn't work on other royals. Karl had no clue why your memory was "coming back" but after 3 years of your curious mind, he had enough of your titan talk. You like talking about titans so much, he figured you could just be one. 

That's about it, but I'll post more updates on Ymir Fritz if needed  >:)