chapter 9

The next morning you woke up and looked around the room.
Mike was still asleep behind you and rob was gone.
You decided to go downstairs and took your crutches.
You were half down the stairs as suddenly a tall man looked at you shaking his head. "Couldn't you have asked for help hun? Lay the crutches down and I'll carry you downstairs."
You looked at him and laid the crutches down.
A minute later he took you on his arms and wrapped your arms around his neck because he told you too.
"Where do you wanna sit?" He asked while carrying you into the kitchen.
"At the isle in the kitchen please. I'm thirsty."
He sat you down and started to make a huge breakfast for everyone.
You were allowed to help to and cutted some vegetables.
While you prepared everything you talked to him and told him a lot about you what you told mike too.
30 minutes later everything was ready and he carried you to the table.
After that he woke everyone gently up.
He came back down with your cigarettes and an ashtray.
"Here, smoke a cig and then we eat cause I can do whatever you want they fall back to asleep again."
You lit up that Cig and asked him: "isn't it a problem for you if I smoke near to you?" "No, chester does too. Its okay for me really because I can't set you outside while its that cold."
You smiled at him and said thank you to him before you started to have the breakfast alone.
After you were done you just let it on the table and got carried to the couch.
You started to play cards with rob as suddenly mike came downstairs and hugged you from behind.
"Good morning love. How was your night?"
"Good morning baby, my night was awesome because you cuddled me."
"While we talked he saw what rob did and after a few minutes the rest came downstairs too and then we all sat down, had breakfast and long chats.