chapter 27

Mike has vanished after the guys left and you sat down on the Couch reading.

Suddenly Mike came downstairs, took your book and laid it on the table, open up so you could read it later.

"Come with me darling, ive got something for us."
"Oh, nice. I cant wait to See it." you smiled while walking upstairs with Mike.

You followed him and took your view off everything.

"Let your eyes closed darling until i tell you to open them."

Some clicking of a lighter later he took your hands down and he smiled at you with that incredible smile again.
Everything was off just his Boxers was still on.

"Okay, whats the plan baby?" you asked

"The plan is that we are going to take a nice long, hot bath and then you will get a Massage from me and then we will See what we do next." He grinned at you as he started to take your clothes off.
Soon you were undressed he leaded you to the bathtub, filled with hot Water, swimming roses and candles everywhere.
You pulled your hair up into a dutt and Mike sat down in the bathtub.

You followed him and laid down on him.
He Turned the music on, and began to cuddle you.

Soon Mike got up And your darling laid down on you beginning to kiss you.

Through the hot water it got more heaten up when he began to touch your breasts.

Soon he was laying between your legs, you Holding on tight to him while he kissed your lips, placing his hands on your cheek.

He stopped looking at you while you took his hair out his eyes.

"Shall we go to our room?"

"Yeah, i think we are clean enough." you kissed his cheek.

Mike and you went out the bath, cuddled into a towel and leaded you into the bathroom.

Your both hair still was dripping down water As you laid down, beginning to snog again.

Your tongue slipped into his mouth, Mike going down with his fingers on your klit.

His fingers moving slowly on your klit, making you moan up.

Mike went on with doing what he was doing and watched you.

Your loved one laid down on you, slowly penetrating you.

You were now breathing faster through your nose, still kissing you.

He went on faster but still careful and you reached your climax point.

"Oh Mike! Dont stop! You moaned out and made Mike reach his climax while he suddenly yelled " oh shit." and pulled back.

"Im so sorry baby! Im so sorry that i loaded up on you!"
You looked down on you and said "oh well, its not a Problem. Now i can take a complete shower." you smiled at him, getting up to kiss him, leaving the room to take a quick shower.

When you came back Mike was laying in bed, watching TV and you laid down on his tummy to sleep.

You slowly drifted away, your lights have Been out with Mike pulling the sheets over you.
"Have a good night baby, i love you."
You Still was able to hear it and falled asleep with a smile on your face.