chapter 7

Third Person's POV

"Im hungry " dara noona said while laying down on her bed.

"Let's go buy foods " Luhan said.

"Come let's buy I'm really hungry " dara said and pouted.

"Alright ! Let's just wake up channie!" Baekhyun said.

"Yah! Channie! Wake up!" Baekhyun said.

But chanyeol didn't wake up.

"Aish! This tall man!" Luhan said.

"Let me wake him up!" Dara said.

"Chanyeol-yah~ ireona! If you don't wake up I will shout at your ears" dara said, but yet chanyeol didn't wake up.

"CHANYEOL-YAH ! IREONA! LETS GO BUY FOOD ! IM HUNGRY!" dara shouted in chanyeols ear.

"Yah! DONT YOU KNOW IM SLEEPING!" Chanyeol shouted not even knowing who shouted at him.

"*sniffs* I'm sorry *sniffs* I shouted at you *sobs* " dara said sobbing.

Chanyeol was shocked he didn't know that it was dara who shouted at her

"Shh. Don't cry noona, its okay " luhan said

"Chanyeol ! Look what you've done!" Baekhyun said, while they are making dara stop crying , chanyeol was back in his sense.

"I-im sorry , i-i di-didnt know that it was dara noona" chanyeol said while bowing his head.

"*sniffs* it alright *sobs* its my fault *sobs*" dara said and go to her bed and cover her self with blanket.

"Dara noona, let's go buy food "Luhan said

"I'm fine , go buy food " dara said still sobbing

"I thought your hungry come" Baekhyun said.

"I said im fine" Dara said.

Luhan and Baekhyun just look at each other and sighs.

"Okay then , do you want something?" Baekhyun said.

"None just go buy" dara said.

"Then we'll be leaving " luhan said.

Luhan , baekhyun and chanyeol went out of the room

"Look what you've done ! You made noona cry!" Baekhyun said, chanyeol just bow his head.

"Aish! That's enough let's go " luhan said

CL's POV

I'm thirsty, I went out of our room and go at the kitchen to get water. When I was about to go at our room I saw the room#3's door open.

I was about to close it when I heard someone crying, I peek on the door and saw dara unnie crying, What Crying ?!

I entered the room

"Dara unnie why are you crying" I asked unnie

"Nothing *sniffs" unnie said while wiping her tears

"Are you sure?,  you can tell me," I said

"Ne , I'm fine " dara unnie said, I know she is not, I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Thank you Cl "she said

"no worries unnie , remember were like sisters " I said and patted her back

Once I know who made unnie cry , I'll surely kick his/her ass off .

——————
Chaera's sailing!! Chaera alert chaera alert hahaha... Omo?! What have you done channie? Tsk. Tsk.

Hi! There readers! Hope you like my ud ! Please do votes and comments

Dara's reaction on the side.

Xoxo,

Imma_badgirl

:*