Chapter 1

"Still no color?" Steve walked into the bathroom drying his hands with a towel.

"What's wrong with me? Why haven't I met them yet?" I complained drying my hair.

We had both just taken showers after doing yard work getting it ready for when I  move in. Steve is my best friend and I love him with all my heart. We're both single but happy.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You'll meet him eventually." Steve sighed sitting down. "Everyone has a soulmate." I rolled my eyes and placed the towel down.

"I don't. Obviously." Steve took my hand and said,

"I still love you."

I smiled, "I love you too." Steve leaned back in his chair and smiled.

"I have a friend, he's getting married and I want you there." He said

"Who is he?"

Steve thought about it. "He hasn't met his soulmate yet, but his name is Bucky." I  thought about it for a bit. Then said,

"When's the wedding?" I smiled waiting for an answer.

"It's on Sunday." I nodded and left the room.

Sunday Morning
Y/ns POV

Steve had snuck into my room and started playing music right above me. "Y/n. Wake up. Wake. Up." He sat down on my bed and hugged me until I woke up.

"Okay. I'm up." He left my room and I got ready. I was wearing a casual blue dress, I didn't want to wear anything fancy because it wasn't my wedding. So I walked down the stairs inmy new house with my shoes in my hand. "You ready?" Steve was eating toast and had his shoes on already. So I put mine on and wiped crumbs off of is shirt.

"Yes. Let's go." I was excited, I haven't been to a wedding since my mom got remarried a while back. But besides that this was my first wedding in a very long time. Sure I had never met Bucky or Lyla but Steve had contacted them at some point and they agreed that I could come last minute.

Meanwhile
Bucky's POV

"Hey! Is everything in place?" I was super nervous to be marrying someone who wasn't my soulmate, but I love Lyla. And the colors will eventually.

"All good. Congratulations again, Lyla is very beautiful." Th party planner said.

I laughed nervously, "Yeah. Is it normal to be so nervous? I'm- I'm terrified." My wedding planner patted me on the should to relax me, it didn't work.

"It's okay. She's not the wrong the person, I mean. Man you proposed to her for a reason. She must be the one." That sorta relaxed me.

1 hour before the wedding
Lylas POV

"Steve. What are you doing here? If Bucky sees you-" Steve walked into my room, I was in my wedding dress and I had my vail on. He walked closer and closer to me.

"Hello... gorgeous." Steve and I met through Bucky and when we first saw each other, we saw color for the first time. So we started dating behind Bucky's back. After the wedding we plan on running. And after Bucky proposed, I panicked and accepted it.

"The plan. I get married and we can leave. And never return." Steve pressed his forhead against mine.

"Sounds wonderful." Steve hugged me and pressed a quick kiss then whispered, "You look wonderful with a wedding dress on." Then he left the room, I had butterflies and was even more excited to leave.

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed chapter 1. This is probably gonna be a short book so I'm gonna need ideas for other stories. Also this was the first 2 parts, and it's still pretty short. So sorry about that, but if you keep reading thanks you. If not that's okay. Sorry I didn't reach your expectations.