Chapter 2- Redtail

"Oakheart?" Bluestar called his name. The tom looked down on her.

  "Bluestar," he leapt down the tree and trotted over to her. Every graceful step he took Bluestar admired, "Bluestar my love. I knew someone was coming to join us." He looked at her and stretched to lick the fur between her ears.

  "Oakheart I-" She was interrupted by him.

  "Come. I must show you the rest of Starclan."

   As much as i love him, i just hate it when he does that! She galloped towards him and followed him to the rest of Starclan. A yowl interrupted her.

  "Yeah right, Redtail!" A swift black and white tom came racing out of the bushes, giggling as Redtail chased him.

   The familiar tom stopped in front of Bluestar, " B-bluestar? Is that you?" Redtail came in front of the small tom, "Greetings, Bluestar."     

  She pointed at the black and white tom, "Wh-who's that?"

   He looked taken aback, "Bluestar! It's me! Swiftpaw!"

   Redtail nodded, "Quite the fellow, isn't he, Bluestar?"

   She purred and nodded.

  "How's Brightpaw?" Swiftpaw asked eagerly.

   "Who? Oh..," she didn't want to tell him she had changed her name to Lostface and is being nurtured by an elder.

   "I mean Lostface?" How did he know she changed his name?

"Don't be afraid to tell me! I know Fireheart is going to change her name back once he gets his nine lives. It's one of the powers of a Starclan cat.

  "Ahem," Oakheart stepped in front of the two and Bluestar laughed.

   "I was showing her around." He puffed out his chest and went on as Redtail and Swiftpaw followed.