Chapter 1

It was a starry night in Star City. It was quiet with the occasional car passing by. Lex Luthor was closing up the lab for tonight. He set the alarm system and left the building. Little did he know that Issac snuck into Lex Corp just before the door closed behind him. Issac was as stealthy as he could be. He managed to get pass laser beams on every floor and shut down all the security cameras. He finally made it to Lex's lab on the top floor. He pulled out a home-made password decoding machine. The red light soon turned green indicating the lab door was now unlocked. He walked aimless through the lab until he saw shining green weapons. Upon closer inspection, it was kryptonite. He took one of the kryptonite guns into his hands. He found himself smiling darkly as he found the perfect weapon.

It was now morning in Metropolis as Supergirl was flying over the city, looking in on any danger. Today seemed to be a relaxed day she thought to herself. She then saw smoke rising from outside the city . She flew as fast as she could. When she landed there was a smashed up car against a tree. "Hello, is anyone in there?", Supergirl looked inside to vehicle, but saw no one inside. "That's strange? No one's inside", Supergirl said to herself. "So you actually came", said an ominous voice. Supergirl stood ready to fight, "who are you? Show yourself!", a black masked man came out from behind the tree. "Now I won't ask you again, who are you?", the man laughed, "you'll get to know me soon enough". As soon as he says this Issac pulled out a kryptonite gun and began shooting at Supergirl. 

The battle has now begun.

 Supergirl managed to dodge Issac's shots. She realized what the weapon was and where he got it from. It didn't need to take a genius to figure that out.

"How did you manage to get your hands on kryptonite?!", she continued to dodge the shots. If she were to be hit by one she'd be done for.

"Let's just say I made a quick visit to Lex Corps and I just so happened to find this beauty", Issac admired the weapon and proceeded to keep shooting kryptonite. Supergirl had enough holding back and went full force as she shot lasers from her eyes. Issac moved out of the way from the blasts. Issac was quicker than she thought, but that didn't stop her.

She let out a big gust of wind but that didn't seem to phase him. He flew a couple of feet but it didn't do much damage to him. Supergirl was shocked by this. She let out a freeze breath, but he kept on dodging her attacks. As if he knows all her moves, and he does.

Issac managed to hit Supergirls shoulder. She cried out in pain. She nearly got hit again but dodged. Her shoulder was badly burnt and she felt weaker. She used her laser eyes against him but he kept on dodging. He hit Supergirl straight in the chest and fell to the ground. She began choking up blood as he walked towards her.

"If you're still wonder who I am? It's Issac, but you can call me the Annihilator", Issac shot her in the head, killing her.

Issac was watching the news later that evening. Everyone was mourning the mysterious death of Supergirl. Metropolis held a public funeral for her. The Justice League was there. He could even see Superman crying over the death of his cousin. This made Issac chuckle. He turned off the tv and went over to his display cases. All was empty but one. Supergirl's costume was in the display case. He put a hand on the glass and admired the costume.

"You really were pathetic. You didn't even put up a good fight for you to last longer. The human race has made you weak, and now look where you are. But don't worry, your other hero friends will soon be joining you", Issac let out a manic laugh that echoed throughout his underground lair.