Chapter 6

I couldn't believe what my mom had just told me. I had always thought there was only one miraculous box.But not only did I have a miraculous box I have the most powerful one in the entire world.This was hard to digest I had always known that I was special (being a Princess and all), but I never new i had powers.

              By some miracle I gather up all my strength and opened up the box, innate contained three miraculous's. One was a necklace one was a watch and one was a tiara.The watch was engraved with a golden crescent Moon,The necklace had a lot of tiny stars on it and the tiara had a blazing sun as it's middle jewel.They were breathtaking.I took the Tiara out My hands trembling, for some reason I knew that this was meant for me. As I place the Tiara on my head I felt the power rushing through my body. I felt more confident and more Beautiful then I had ever felt before. Just then a light came out of the middle jewel It flew around the room as if it were a balloon being popped.

             Suddenly it came to halt right in front of me. " Hello" a tiny voice said. "I am solntse Kwami of the Sun,And you must be the new miraculous holder." She said as she examined me up and down. She looked like a normal kwami except She didn't have any distinguishing features to show which animal she was.  Also she wore a smaller version of the Tiara I was wearing and earrings that has a sun on them."Miss Lala Rossi I hope that you are willing to take on this task as the new guardian of the Celestial miraculous box guard it with your life" she said. 

             "So how do I use this". Lila said staring at the kwami. "to transform you just have to say solntse Shine".she explained "Your power is consist of teleportation, super strength, flight, light beams, and Aphrodite's Touch.she said "what's that" i asked "Aphrodite's touch is a very powerful skill It allows you to  Make anyone you touch fall in love with you and control them  And it is only to be used in dire situations". I nodded wondering what I could accomplish with all these new skills. "By the way," solntse started."If you tap the center jewel of your crown then it will turn into a hairclip. I nodded. I yawns as I carefully hid the box. The second I was in my room I collapsed onto my bed and drifted to into a deep sleep.

********************************************DREAM********************************************

             "lila I don have time to play with you right now go outside an play" the soon to be queen said. 9 year-old Lila sighed It was the middle of winter in london england her other had come to do a press conference with the world leaders. and yet again lila was let alone. there mansion in london was surrounded by a woodland. the perfect place for exploration.  lila brought with her some hot tea and a scone a couple of books and a small pocket knife so that she could mark the trees. lila walk out the garden and through the gate. Feeling brave she set off  into the woodland. going further and further  her hand got tired of marking trees every 30 sec so she decided to stop.

            As lila walked her mined started to wonder  she thought about maid her mom her  her room in all there houses she thought of there trip  Visit Prince Ali last summer, she thought of her dad and how he was never home. she thought about how lonely she as she looked up at the trees as she walked. she closed her eyes thought of being at home with hr mom and dad and them all just laughing and having a good time, when suddenly she fell. she when tumbling down a steep hill she let out a shriek as she hit the tree in front of her  she tried to get up, clenching her teeth, but fell back down when she felt a sharp pain in her leg.she groaned. She was hurt and lost. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she watched the sun go down. When she heard a crack in the bushes.

         She sharply turned her head to the noise. "S-s-stay back". She stuttered " I-im armed" she said picking up a nearby twig."what are you gonna do poke me to death" said a boy with dark green eyes and and neatly combed hair as he walked into her view . He looked to be about ten or eleven years old." Who are you"she said. " I could be asking you the same question. And what are you doing here out this late ". He responded " I-i got lost and I think I sprained my ankle"she said stiffiking tears. For a split second his cold expression sofend . He walked closer her her.and gently lifted he onto his back. He sighed " where do you live?" He asked looking slightly annoyed. "What part of I'm lost do you not understand" lila said. He turned and glared at her ." Do you want me to drop you". Lila rolled her eyes. " I live in a mansion somewhere around here". She said. The boy thought for a moment and then said. " You must be talking about the new mansion they built. I live close by". He said. 

          They got there around 8pm. A maid answer the door. And said her mother was away on business. Of course. Lila thought. She climbed of the boys back and thanked him. " I'm not sure what I would have done if you hadn't come along.*. She said grinning. "What's your name"she asked. "felix" he said and walked away.