xviii

David

I grabbed some food, water, weapons and other things for me to survive through out the trip. I got Jade's cloak and held it tight closer to my chest. I put it on and jumped out the window landing on my feet. Well are you Wandering where I'm going? Well I'm going to the S House or SM as some call it. ShadowMist House. It was really far, It'll take me days! Yeah! We live at the farthest part of the snow biome.

Jade

"What do you want?",I asked, angry, "Change you...thats all" Herobrine smirked "WHAT?!" I said. I slowly backed away from him until I was on the wall. Shitakumushrooms!!! Will I become like him?! What will he change me into?! "Well...I'll change you into a dragon hybrid, mixed with my powers, you'll help me take over MineCraftia" yeah I forgot he can read minds. "I-I dont want to fucking murder people! What would they think of me?!?!" I said. "Too bad" Then a guy came out with enderdragon wings, but her pretty nuch look someone very familiar...Wait is dat?! Deadlox?! Is he a fucking Hybrid?! "T-Ty?!" I asked. He chuckled "I'm Enderlox, Deadlox's monsterous side" Then another came he look likes Sky but he had buddery eyes, pure yellow. "W-Who are you?!" I asked "Skybrine, Sky's monster side" Then another "I'm WitherMu, Jason's Monster side" Then another. He didnt look scary, he looks kinda like Ssundee with a stupid face "Derp Ssundee!" he said "Yeah, Ssundee's insanity side" Dea-erm-Enderlox said. "anyone want cake?!" Derp said and handed me a cake. I glanced at them and SkyBrine mouthed to me 'eat it or you'll fucking die' I hesitantly took it and ate it. "Enough talking, time for transformation" Herobrine said and smirked at us. They nodded except Derp who was making another cake. Damn why is Derp doing that?! Enderlox grabbed me and held me tight. I struggled to get free but no. Theyre to fucking strong as hell. Skybrine smirked. I felt a sharp pain on my left arm, I held the hiss back, then they let go. I felt my eyes burning and my back feeling like its been torn open. I screamed,in pain, everybody stepping back smirking and high-fiving eachother. This is totally fucked up!!! Why is this happening to me?! I then went into sudden darkness.

Enderlox

She colapsed and rose up again, but this time she changed, like literally changed, her eyes were pure white like Skybrine's and Herobrine's and her hair was brown with a highlight of purple, with wings just like mine. She wore an enderdragon-like jacket, with a white croptop underneath, black shorts and black and purple boots. "Do your job" I smirked. "What are we gonna do?" Jade asked she smirked at me. I hope her boyfriend wont mind.

EnderJaden

Finally! Its been so long! I have been there for about 20 years and I aint going back in there.

What is going on?! Who are you?!

I heard Jade scream in my head.

Shut the fuck up Jade! And I'm EnderJaden or Jaden if you like to call me.

Why are you doing this?!

Simple. I was a murderer, a massive killer, I enjoyed life until Notch banned me and keeping me inside you! Never to be out! Never! Until ofcourse Herobrine discovered me and the monster sides of Sky, Ty and Jason. Also the insanity of Ssundee.

Why?!

Urgh! You ask to many questions!!!! Shut up!!!

NO!

Shut the hell up!

I pushed Jade out of my thoughts and continued walking with Enderlox, Ah! Enderlox, Powerful and Cute at the same time! He has been following Me/Jade for years. I noticed him and he noticed me, sorta...no matter, I like him, I've seen him. "Jaden, I hope your boyfriend doesnt mind us" Enderlox said. Urgh! David?! Such a loser! I mean! He aint cute nor powerful like Enderlox, His and idiot, He wasnt even there when Jade was raped, That aint a proper Boyfriend to me (Migz if you read this and got offended sorry Buddy! Peace! EnderJaden got the best of me). "David? His such an idiot. He aint even my boyfriend! I dont know why Jade likes him" I said. Enderlox smirked and pinned me to the wall. I blushed "If he doesnt mind then~" He kissed me. I ushed but then kissed back.

I heard Jade again. Urgh!

Jaden! Stop! Its like me kissing Deadlox!!! And I would never hurt David! He,might be an idiot but his my idiot! STOP! IT! I,NEED TO GO BACK TO DAVID!,NOW!!!!

I felt myself sinking into darkness, No! She's controlling! No! Then darkness.

Enderlox

I kissed her but then she pushed me off. Her eyes with a hint of purple. Dammit! Jade's back. "You fucking bitch!!!!" She slapped me across my face. I just smirked. "I know you,enjoyed it" "Enjoyed it? ENJOYED IT?! You mother fucker I have a boyfriend! And I love him he loves me! So dont you ever think,about kissing Me again!"

She tried fly off but,ofcourse I caught her and,flew back.