Imagine One

You're 15 and Diggy is 18. He held a contest a few months back for a "Jetsetter of the year" award and since you were a huge fan you put in the work and won. Every since he presented the award to you, you guys have been talking.

He makes regular visits to your city. Most people think its a coincidence, but you and him-and Roger and Spin all know its not.

Last night he texted you and told you he was going to be in town and wanted to see you, you agreed.

Every since he left a few weeks ago you have been thinking about calling it a quits. Something in you heart was telling you that this wasn't right?

Next Day on his hotel room balcony

"Hey beautiful" he kissed you, then licked his lips.

"Hey" you smiled at the ground.

"Whats wrong?" He lifted your chin.

"I-I have to talk to you about something" you looked back down and played with your fingers.

"What's wrong?" He said, concerned.

"Us. We can't do this any longer" you revealed.

He looked confused, but shocked.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I mean we can't see each other like this, this way- but maybe on a friendly level. I love you, I really do but we're better off friends"

He nodded.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's not me-" you started

"It's you?" He asked.

"No, it's not me either" you snickered.

"Well can we be BEST friends" he forced a smile.

"Sure, why not" You laughed a little, then it got silent.

"Sooooo...." He said.

"How about one last time" he pinned you to the wall and stared into your eyes.

"Dont do it YN, Dont" you thought to yourself.

"Aww hell, why not" you crashed your lips into his.

Yall continued to kiss as he picked you up and carried you into the room.

He layed you on the bed, then took his shirt off.

You bit your bottom lip as you admired his body.

He continued to kiss you- from your neck down to your navel. He slid your shirt off and began to suck in your boobs leaving big obvious hickies-but you gave no fucks!

He stripped you naked and starred at you.

"Stop" you pleaded.

He didn't say anything he just continued to kiss on your chest, leading down in between your thighs.

He was teasing you.

"Quit" you moaned.

He looked up at you, licked his lips, and went in.

It took you a while but you finally caught your breath. You gripped the sheets while you threw your head back in pleasure.

After he finished he took off the rest of his clothes and climbed back on top of you. He kissed your neck as he slid into you, but he was slick with it.

His strokes were long and hard.

Your moans were motivating; the louder you moaned the harder he went and vice versa- but either way it felt amazingggggg!

You both came at the same time, as he fell off of you.

"Its not over" you smiled as you climbed on top of him and started to ride.

You started off slow, but picked up speed.

He held your waist, helping you balance.

"Aye Dan. You seen my............WOAH" Roger barged into the room.

You buried your face in his chest, embarassed.

"Dude!" Diggy spat.

"Uhh, I just ...need my uhh ....what did I need?" He stuttered.

"I dont know but you need to hurry up and find it before I kill you"

"My Charger! There it is....aight I'm out. Have fun" he left.

You looked at him and sighed then you both bust out laughing. But soon enough, you continued.