Chapter 2

Jaune's POV

I saw Adam and Team SSSN converse with each other, but I knew it was a bit odd for Neptune, Scarlet, and Sage to talk to Adam since they're humans. I then walked up to the team SSSN and asked why were they there,

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"When we heard you got expelled we left and looked for you," Neptune said. "We wanted to make sure you were okay, after all, you kinda helped me, so I wanted to do the same"

"What about Weiss?" I asked.

"That cold woman?!" Neptune said. "Okay she may be an Heiress for the SDC group but what she did to you was a big turn off to me"

"At least you get me," Adam said. "After all they enforced Faunus slave acts"

He then removed his mask and revealed a burn mark on his left with the Initials of SDC on it.

The others were shocked to see him scarred and Neptune grew furious.

"Oh that bitch is gonna get it," he said.

I then grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Neptune, Don't," I said. "This will just end badly"

"It's just... he was... *ugh!" he groaned in frustration.

"Well, now I know," Scarlet said. "I thought being a huntsman meant being the beacon of hope to the people, but now... it just a cover name for someone who just wanted fame and fortune"

"I agree, I'd rather become someone else than becoming a huntsman," Sage said.

"Me too," Neptune said. "I'm done with this,"

"Count me in," Sun said. "Even though I'm a white fang member, I say we forge our path"

Adam and I looked into each other and shrugged.

"Alright let's get out of here," I said.

Timeskip

3rd pov

The group walked through the woods, Scarlet, Sage, and Adam were talking. Sun, Neptune, and Jaune were looking for any place they can lay low.

"You just left Weiss?" Jaune said.

"Well yeah," Neptune said. "After you helped me with her, I thought it was a nice gesture from a friend, but when you got expelled and she just insulted you that crossed the line"

"So you changed your preference," adam said. "Not very gentleman but it'll change"

"Yeah coming from the deranged White Fang member," he said.

"EX-White Fang member," Adam said.

They ventured on and camped for some time in the woods until they reached a clearing. They agreed that they would settle there since it's free from Grimm, Adam and Scarlet were tasked with finding food around, Sun and Sage were tasked to fix some huts for us to stay, and both Jaune and Neptune were finding firewood. The two grabbed a handful of wood and dried leaves for their fire, but as Neptune grabbed the last twigs, he saw a bright light at a short distance.

"Jaune!" he yelled, calling his companion.

Jaune rushed to him and stood beside him.

"What is it?" he asked.

Neptune then pointed to the bright light far from them, Jaune looked at it closely and couldn't tell what it was.

They grabbed the others and carefully went to the bright light, as they got close to it to their surprise they saw a portal standing right infront of them.