The frighting truth

I didn't eat all day because of what I was thinking . how can thoughts be so strong . I sat at the small dinner table . my phone light up . I jumped a bit and then a smile appeared across my face . it was lily . she has been my best friend since I can remember . she texted asking to see the new apartment . I replied " okay come down when ever " with in a few seconds she replied " great I'm already outside " . I laughed . I walked to the door and with a surprise the water foot marks where gone . I stared at it for what seemed like forever when I heard Lily outside knocking " are you going to let me in , I have bubbly " she said teasing me . I shock my head and opened the door . " Surprise ! " She roared at me . behind her was mark my other best friend . I welcomed them in . " Wow got room for two extra " mark said looking at the apartment . I went to close the door when I seen a muddy little shoe caught in the door . I went to flick it out when the little girl caught the corner of my eye . I turned around to my best friends and said I'll be back in a minute . I closed the door and face to face with the little girl. " You have to leave me alone and go back to hell or heaven or where you came from " I said firmly . " I didn't come from anywhere or go anywhere " I'm going to make things happen to you , introduce to some of my friends " she said smiling . she looked around me and said " your friends are going to get a visitor soon " . " Get out ..... go away ... j..just leave me alone okay demon child " I stammered . she looked up said something I didn't understand and ran down the hall. I rubbed my eyes and went back to my apartment. " Who was that ?" Mark and lily said in sync . " Emm ... No one important " I said quickly . lily didn't seem convinced but mark he believed me , he always does . the two of them stood shoulder to shoulder . I seen a woman behind them and she had some sort of jaw grip hinge on her face . skin all wet,muddy and torn but no blood . she wore a brown dress all torn with no shoes or socks. she had long razor sharp finger . with a swipe of her hand she decapatated mark and lily . my knees went weak . I started crying running to the door . The woman creature laughed and went for me but I stumbled out the door and closed it . the little girl was there . " I see your friends have meet my friend " she said smirking . " It's a shame you don't understand my tourture methods " she snarled . " What the f*ck have you done you stupid bitch " I said gritting my teeth . " Oh don't worry your big head " she giggled running off before turning around and saying " good luck " and laughed her way out of sight . I fell to my knees crying like made before I got up to face the strange demon women in my apartment . I ripped open the door . I was furious . she was no where to be seen. mark and lily were as they were before that creep show woman showed up . they were shoulder to shoulder again . " why are you crying are you okay ? " Mark asked . " Y.. you have to leave both of you please " I pleaded . " I have to go for my appointment and I won't be back for a while " I said standing up straight . " Okay but text me later , we need to talk " lily said walking past me . mark shrugged and said " later butterfingers . I loved that nickname I loved that bar . " See you later " they both said before closing the door . what the hell does the girl want from me and how on earth was that woman demon monster thing ? Why me out of all these apartment why me like that's f*ck up if you ask me .