ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs:
➷ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ/sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ
➷ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟᴀɴᴜᴀɢᴇ
➷ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
➷ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ
➷ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
➷ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ᴏɴ
ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ
sᴍᴀʟʟᴇsᴛ ғᴏɴᴛ sɪᴢᴇ

W E L C O M E
T O
N E V E R
L E T M E
G O

・*。
。・°°。+ * 。
・*。
。・°°。+ * 。
・*。

YOUR LOVELY SELF                    ᴀs
-----------[ʏ/ɴ] sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ-----------
16
"I'm hot, you're hot. We pretty much equal each other out."

RUDY PANKOW                    ᴀs-----------ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ-----------16"Y'know you should wear stuff like this more often

-----------ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ-----------
16
"Y'know you should wear stuff like this more often."

ROB LOWE                   ᴀs -----------ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʙᴀɪʟᴇʏ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ-----------17"Don't let your stupid decisions hurt my sister

-----------ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʙᴀɪʟᴇʏ sʜᴇᴘʜᴇʀᴅ-----------
17
"Don't let your stupid decisions hurt my sister. You got that?"

The rest of the cast as they're respected roles

┊🖇 💌 ꒱✎ᝰ
[Y/n] Shepherd is the daughter of Derek and Meredith Shepherd. They adopted her when she was just a baby along with Zola. Before they adopted both [Y/n] and Zola, Meredith gave birth to Derek Bailey Shepherd. Bailey's one year older then the girls. Unfortunately due to a tragic car accident the Shepherd family lost both Derek and Zola.

The lost of Derek and Zola drove the Shepherds to move far away from Seattle to an island called the Outer Banks. They moved when [Y/n] was about five years old, making Bailey six years old at the time.

[Y/n] and Bailey grew up extremely wealthy. Luckily Meredith didn't raise them to be snobby little rich kids either. They've been humbled since they were younger. Especially after losing their father and sister. It changed them.

They lived on figure eight along with all the other wealthy families. The Shepherds were next door neighbors to the Camerons. The two families are extremely close and by close I mean [Y/n], Bailey, Rafe and Sarah. They all but grew up together.

[Y/n] fits perfectly in both worlds. Kook and Pouge. She met John B and JJ, when she first moved to the Outerbanks. They were the ones that showed her around and made her feel at home even though they were all young. They all clicked and stayed friends throughout the years. They're inseparable. Meaning they all follow each other into trouble. That's what best friends do right?
┊🖇 💌 ꒱✎ᝰ

⇣ ⇣ ⇣ | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣

"And this is [Y/n], my best friend since forever

"And this is [Y/n], my best friend since forever. She's been by my side through everything. Especially after my dad died. She's the kindest person I know. Don't let her fool you though. She's a badass. She'll do anything for her friends and trust me you don't want to get on her bad side.

She's super rich. Like Kook of all Kooks. Sure doesn't act like it though and sure doesn't like to admit it. Almost like she's embarrassed of it. And when she's not stressing about world crisis, or has her nose stuck in a book she's slumming it with us.

We're really lucky to have her in our lives. She's closest with JJ. They're very interesting together. They balance each other out. I wonder how long it'll take for them to notice how well they are for each other. If y'know what I mean.

Extremely beautiful. Don't tell JJ I said that though. Everyone knows you don't mess with JJ's girl."
John B. Routledge

⇣ ⇣ ⇣ | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
I'm changing a couple things for this story. Rafe Cameron won't be a murderer or such a horrible person in this fic as he is in the show. Although he will still struggle with addiction and the trauma Ward gave him.

For my Grey's Anatomy fans, I know I changed quite a bit but I thought it was best for this story so forgive me. As you probably realized I didn't add Ellis into this story. I also made Bailey older. Like I said I thought this would fit the story better. Also I do plan on mentioning other characters from Grey's Anatomy.

I do not own any of the plot or characters from Outer Banks nor Grey's Anatomy. I only own my character's storyline, [Y/n] Shepherd. (I obviously don't own you lol). When it comes to Bailey, I didn't create him but given that Bailey is only a little boy in Grey's Anatomy I made him older and I own his storyline in this book given that I will not go by anything in Grey's.

Oh and my preference is to read with the white mode on but it also looks good in dark mode. So it's your preference.

All gifs used are not mine! I don't take credit for them. I got them from Pinterest.

Hopefully this all makes sense. If you have any questions feel free to ask so I can clear up any concerns.

I hope you enjoy the book!!!!