chapter 1

"Oh my God Yeonjun is just the cutest person in the world " Yn screamed to her friend. It was your birthday and TXT came out with a new music video. You have been a MOA since TXT debuted  and your bias was no other than Choi Yeonjun . Your friend loved TXT too and her bias is Hyuka (my bias is Hyuka too ❤) . She was also watching the music video at your house. Your parents called you and your friend into the living room for cake. After they sang happy Birthday you blew out the candles. You wished for a boyfriend who would love you and treat you right. You had gotten out of a abusive relationship a month ago and you wanted to believe that some men are decent. Your last boyfriend cheated on you, and constantly put you down. After dinner you went to your room to watch kdramas because those were your escape from reality. You wanted a man like those in the kdramas you watched. After a while you started to get tired so you went to sleep.

                                                  Morning
You woke up to something wet, soft and  warm touch your face, it all of a sudden was moving on your face making quiet noises that sounded like kisses, you were too tired to even get it off of you. It was probably just your annoying cat. All of a sudden it pressed onto your lips softly.  You felt something dry and soft touch your face while that weird wet thing was on your lips. You jolted up opening your eyes to see a man on top of you lips still on yours

 You jolted up opening your eyes to see a man on top of you lips still on yours

You pushed his face away, as a scream escaped your mouth.you frantically searched for your phone to call 911 because a random man was kissing you in your sleep. "princess, did you have a nightmare? " he asked looking worried. Omg you recognize that voice. "OMG CHOI YEONJUN! " you screamed as he looked shocked by your screaming. "OH MY GOD CHOI YN! " he jokingly yelled at you. Wait, choi yn? That is your first name but not your last name. "That's not my last name? " he raised a eyebrow and looked at you in confusion "yn, we have been married for three months now. You took my last name " he felt your forehead to check if you had a temperature . He took your hand in his and immediately you noticed a beautiful diamond ring on your left hand. "Is this a dream? " you pinched yourself hard and you felt pain "yn are you ok? Did I do something? I am so sorry! " he looked sad, "are you wanting to leave me? " his eyes teared up as he said this and he started shaking . "No, Yeonjun you are perfect and I can't believe that you are here! " you tried to reassure him. "If this is real then why are you married to me? I am not beautiful like you and I am -" "Yn! Don't say that! I love you with all my heart and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met! You are the love of my life and I don't tolerate anyone saying anything about you including yourself! It hurts me to hear that you feel that way about yourself! You are basically telling me that I have bad taste! " he screamed at you pulling you onto his lap, you facing his chest so you could hear his heart beat fast . He was shaking and rubbing your back. "I -I thought that -you were -were going to -leave me! " he cried  onto your shoulder "please don't - don't leave me Yn, I love you " he cried onto your back. He was still holding you and you finally put your arms around him too and rubbed his back. "I promise " you said trying to reassure him, you were still in a daze and weren't understanding anything that was happening. Yeonjun was you husband? He loves you? Where were you?