Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, businesses, and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

Chasing Destiny #1 - Sa Hindi Pag-alala (complete)

Chasing Destiny #2 - I Love You Since 15 (complete)

Good day, readers! I advise you to read CD #1 and #2 first. This story contains spoilers from the story Sa Hindi Pag-Alala and Loving You Since 15.

                                                                                    ******

  woke up because of the loud noise coming from the other unit. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to check what time is it.

"It's still 2am! What the hell?" I shouted angrily. 

I stoop up and bun my hair before leaving my room. I opened the lights while yawning and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee. 

I decided to make myself a coffee so that I could relax and not be annoyed by the noise of the units that are next to mine. Who wouldn't be irritated when the units next to you are noisy and you are in the middle of a good night's sleep?

I was about to get my laptop when I heard my phone's ringtone. I stood up immediately to get my phone.

Attorney Juan Arceo is calling. 

"Ano  namang kailangan ng lalaking ito sa kalagitnaan ng gabi?" Napapailing kong bulong. This is the first time that we will talk again after he migrated abroad with his family. 

"Hey, did I woke you up?" Bungad niya. 

"No, you didn't." Maikli kong sagot. "What is it now? You only called now after years of being married!" I teased. 

"Siraulo! Tumawag lang ako para tanungin kung tinanggap mo na yung offer sa'yo na pumunta ng Hawaii." Oh, right. Our office called me and offered a job in Hawaii. 

"That offer's from a year ago, why are you bringing that up again, huh?" I laughed. 

"Naisip ko lang na, sayang. Opportunity na ang lumalapit sa'yo, bakit ayaw mo pang igrab?" Jan asked. Bakit nga ba ayaw ko pang tanggapin yung offer?

"HIndi pa naman ulit ako tinatanong sa firm namin, maybe they already gave me up." I said jokingly.

"I think you still have five months to think, Jihan. Sayang din." Seryosong sabi ni Jan. 

"Oh right, matulog ka na ulit. May meeting pa akong kailangang puntahan. See you after five months!" Hindi na ako nag-abala pang sumagot kay Jan.