Stress Relief

Steve and Bucky sit at the bar, drinking away at their beers, knowing very well it's going to do nothing for them.

"Stark is really starting to piss me off," Bucky grumbles as his boyfriend nods in agreement with a small chuckle, "with all his parties and press conferences and shit like that. Seriously, we're hero's not a bunch of movie actors."

"I know, Buck," Steve wraps his arms around his waist, "but we just gotta deal with it. And you know what we need? A stress reliever," he nips at his ear, "a good one two."

Bucky smirks at Steve, enjoying their little moment before a rather pissed off woman walks up to the bar, talking to someone on the phone.

"No, Conner," she snaps, clearly drunk, "this is the fourth time you've canceled our anniversary dinner. So you can take you shrimp dick and go spend our night with Sheila. Yeah I know about Sheila you two timing ass. So go have fun with your side whore, cuz we're done."

She hangs up and slams the phone on the bar top.

"Another whiskey?" The bar tender asks.

"Yep," she sighs, leaning against the wood, "just keep em coming."

Steve glances at her before turning back to his boyfriend.

"What a dick," he mutters, referring to the 'Conner' she just dumped, "who would cheat on someone as pretty as her?"

"Like she said, 'shrimp dick'," Bucky chuckles before looking at the woman.

She looked like she was on the verge of tears as she downed a second glass of whiskey.

"You know maybe she's needs a bit of a stress reliever, too," he says setting down his beer.

Steve's eyes go wide at the suggestion.

"Buck, I don't think that's a good idea," he whispers.

"Come on, we've talked about letting someone join us before," Bucky tilts his head, "besides she's drunk, she won't even remember."

"I donno, Buck," Steve glances back at the woman, "it seems like it would be wrong."

"We'll just talk to her a bit, get her comfy then ask her," Bucky kisses Steve's cheek, "if she doesn't want to, we won't make her, but if she's down, we can all have a good time."

Steve thinks for a second, glancing back at the woman again, who is downing yet another glass of whiskey.

"Fine," Steve finally agrees, making Bucky smile widely.

"Let's go," Bucky gets up, grabbing his beer, and walks over to the woman, Steve in tow.

"Hi," he greets her as he takes the seat beside her.

She looks at the pair with narrow eyes before turning and downing another drink.

"Hi," she says as she puts the glass down.

"We couldn't help but overhear you call just now," Bucky takes a drink of his beer, "that's a pretty dick move for a guy to do."

"What dick?" She chuckles softly, "I seriously think he's got a pussy, considering how much of one he is."

Steve chokes on his beer as he laughs.

"Seriously, the mother fucker didn't have the ball to just break up with me," she turns to the pair exasperated, "gave him amble opportunity to do it too."

"How long have you known he was cheating?" Steve asks setting his beer down.

"Since last Saturday," she shrugs, "it was my third attempt at our anniversary dinner. I called him when he didn't show and he said he was at his office and said he wasn't gonna be able to make it. So I called his office and they said he got fired a month ago cuz he got caught fucking the boss's secretary on the boss's desk."