Disney with a twist?

We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, noWe don't talk about Bruno,

 butIt was my wedding day (it was our wedding day)We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky (no clouds allowed in the sky)Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin (thunder)You telling this story or am I?I'm sorry, mi vida, go on

Amber pov:

Ever since 'Encanto' was released, Florence just wanted to see that movie. I mean you will not hear me complaining, i love that Florence sings to 'we don't talk about Bruno' but....i almost know every line of the movie and i wanted to see something else!

Yet again here we are. Movie-night and guess wich movie it is....hmh, you right it's Encanto.  Florence was singing the whole movie and it was quite fun to see but i was a bit bored so i wanted to tease her.  i layed my hand on her thight and she looked over at me with a confussed look but i kept looking at the screen so she turned her gaze back. after some minutes i slided a bit upwards and she turned to me, 'Amber what are you doing?' Flo asked. 'Me? Darling, i'm watching the movie. What else would i be doing?' i asked innocently. Florence looked at me but didn't think much of it and turned back to the tv.

Florence pov:

I felt Amber's hand coming closer to my core. I knew she was playing a game but i didn't want to give in so easely! She kept rubbing my thighs until i couldn't handle it anymore and i went to sit in her lap. 'Baby, i'm watching the movie' Amber said but i saw a little grin on her face. 'Not anymore  Detka, you are going to watch me now.' i said and started to kiss her neck. 'Wh..what do...you mean with that?' she stuttered holding back a moan. 'You darling, have been teasing me the whole movie and now you can watch what you have done to me!' i said with a grin on my face. I went to sit on the carpet and started to undo my pants. 'H..hold on, Florence i'm not just watching you! no!' 'oh but baby, you did this to yourself. if you dare to move while i am playing you will not enjoy the upcoming 2days.' i said and tossed my plants on the couch. i saw her eyes becoming dark with lust and i had an idea. i went to sit on her lap and spoke, 'if you dare touching me, i will stop and we won't have fun for a long time. understood hun?' i said while i grabbed her chin. She nodded heavely and i started to grind on her thighs. i grabbed Ambers neck and started moaning in her ear. 'Fuck Baby...you feel amazing!' i moaned and i heard her wimper. i started to grind harder and the pleasure started to built up so i took of my panties and sat back on her lap. i saw Amber struggling so i tossed my head back and i started to ride her thigh. 'baby...i...fuck let me touch you!' Amber said and i nodded. i didn't care anymore if she teased me before, i needed release! She started rubbing my clit and it was like heaven! 'Fuck, yes baby right there!' i moaned and she went harder. All of the sudden she dipped two fingers in my core and spoke, 'Ride my fingers baby.' I did what she said and not long after i released my juice. i wimpered when Amber pulled her fingers out of me and she looked straight into my eyes while she sucked the juice off her finger. 'Fuck baby, tease me more!' 

Amber pov:

'Let's skip the movie and go upstaires, i have a lot up my sleeve for you tonight!' i spoke and like a little kid she ran upstaires. i chuckeld and went to turn off the tv. 'i should indeed tease her more' i told myself and went upstaires. that night was filled with screams, swears and moans. 

author:

HEEEY guy! i know this one is a bad but i have exams so it's a quick one! this weekend will have a better story and a longer one but for now, enjoy!

lots of love, amber